Xiv

"Shit happens"

Kayla and Cee had just left the party and it was clear to Cee that Kay never wanted to leave but she felt like she had to because of him. He felt guilty, "you know you don't have to leave with me you know?" he says. "I know" Kayla says still holding his hand as they walk to the car. "I know how excited you were to go to that party" he says and Kayla shakes her head, "nah Oaks I swear down I don't care" She says.

It was true she didn't care at all. She just wanted to get Cee out the house cuz recently he's just been hanging and lazing around which worries Kayla.

They get in the car and Cee asks Kayla, "what do you fancy?" she smiles and raises her eyebrows, "pepes" she says and Cee chuckles as he knew that's what she was going to say in the first place. "Alright pepes it is" he says as he starts the car and drives off.

Kayla whines telling Cee to quit being a pain in the ass. The two have gone on a walk at night around the block, holding hands. "What? I'm just saying innit" Cee says laughing. "No I can you're just jealous" she says kissing her teeth. Cee shakes his head, "yeah definitely" he says raising his eyebrows and playfully rolling his eyes. She just laughs and punches his shoulder, "shut up" she says angrily. "Owww" Cee whines jokingly, pretending she hurt him. "you deserved that" she says kissing her teeth.

Cee puts his arm around Kayla as he notices that she's shivering and gives her his jacket. "thank you" she says smiling up at him. It's the little things that he does affects Kayla the most.

Anyways after a nice long walk they went home and Cee slumped into the sofa. "Imma jump in the shower" Kayla said and she went upstairs.

Meanwhile downstairs, Cee's pocket begun to vibrate quite a few times, he had not noticed that he still had Kayla's phone in his pocket. It was hard to ignore the amount of text messages she was receiving, he was curious about who was texting her at this time.

He turns the phone over so he could see the screen and his eyes went wide and he was fuming when he saw taht there were text messages from Aitch...

Hey I'm sorry for what went down tonight
but ik you're with Cee and that but I love you Kay I really do
I know you said that there is no chance of us getting back together but I just wanted you to know that I still love you and will always be waiting for you when you realise that Cee isn't right for you

Hold up, they dated?? Cee only knew that they were very close friends but not that they were together what the actual fuck. Cee didn't know how to feel at this point, he was upset and mad but he knew that if he left without even speaking to Kayla about it things will get worse between the two and he can not risk losing her for some stupid reason.

He was just staring at the phone for a while trying to think about what he had just seen, he could not believe it, he did not want to believe it. He can't believe the fact that Kayla had lied to him.

He decided to ignore the fact that he saw that and act liked nothing happened. He tried to get it out his mind but he couldn't. He waited for Kayla to get out the shower so he could shower afterwards. He went upstairs and got out his towel, getting ready to get in the shower after knowing she's almost down and just then Kayla shouted him out, "Oakley!" She exclaimed and Cee went over to the bathroom door, "what's up?" He asked. "Can you pass me my towel please" she asks and Cee chuckles as she always forgets her towel. He hands the towel over to her.

Kayla could easily sense that Cee's energy was a bit off but she didn't question it just yet. She changed into her pyjamas and Cee went to take a shower.

All he could think about in the shower is whether she's seen the messages and what she's going to do about it, how will she react? Is she going to tell him or keep it to herself?

Well... she saw the messages when she was lying in bed waiting for Cee. She looked at the screen confused but annoyed. Y/n knew well enough that Aitch knows what her answer is going to be but he won't just understand that, and what made her even more angry is that he picked a fight with her boyfriend. She, without thinking, blocked his number and blocked him on other socials aswell.

Cee finally came out the shower and saw Y/n scrolling on TikTok in a mood. He chuckled slightly as she looked really mad, "you good there babe?" He asked her as he lays on his stomach next to her shirtless. She puts her phone down and frowns at him and sighs really loud and exaggerated it to show him that she's not ok. "Aitch" is all she ways and he looks down disappointed, trying his best not to get angry. "He think he's got a chance with me, despite knowing that you and I are together" she says frustrated.

Although, Cee felt angry about Aitch he knew that Kayla was feeling worse and so he comforted her and forgot about all his anger. "We dated for like a week or so" Kayla says. She told him everything about their relationship; how it only lasted a week, how it just wasn't working out because they didn't match, but it turned he's in love with her now.

Cee played with her hair and kept kissing her cheek telling her that it's alright and that he won't let him anywhere near her. She sighs, "I'm sorry it was my fault that this happened in the first place" she says and Cee shook his head, "no Kay don't blame yourself, it ain't no one's fault Aight? Shit happens" he says and Kayla nods, "true" she mumbles.

Cee rolled out of bed and put on his shirt and turned off the lights and got in bed next to Kayla, cuddling up with her keeping her warm. "Good night Oakley" Kayla whispers in his ear and Cee turned around to face her and he kissed her before saying "good night baby girl" and they both ended falling asleep.

Author's note-
Didn't proof read so if any mistakes sorryyyy

Dk what this is
Just a chapter filller I guess
Had no idea what to write
Any recommendations???
Please vote thank youuu