Viii

Emotional roller coaster...

Hope, the woman who Cee texted earlier on, arrived and they are now both wasted. "You know I have a girlfriend and I love her so much but I don't know what is wrong with me" Cee slurs and Hope, who wasn't as drunk or high as Cee, stood up and said in shock, "you have a girl!" "If I knew I never would have come! Cee you should have said" she says. She doesn't fuck with guys with girls, she finds it wrong. She isn't a hoe like you think she is, she is genuinely a nice girl.

"Ai shut the fuck up, your pussy's good" he says drunken. "Cee you need to sober up, you ain't thinking right" she says as she throws a bottle of water at him and he throws it away. "I don't want to, the pain will come back" he says with hurt in his eyes. Hope didn't know what to do but he cares about Cee, they've known each other for a long time and they're there for each other emotionally, and physically, but they're both know it's best if they don't do shit together but they still do.

"What pain?" She asks him. "I don't know" he says. "It hurts to be with Kayla because I know I ain't good enough for her and hurting her each time, like every time I look at her I always think about all the horrible shit that has happened to her and it's all because of me. I made all that happened and I hate myself for it and I can never forgive myself for that, the shit that happened was all my fault, if I hadn't dragged her into my shit in the first place it wouldn't have happened, but it did and I will never forget about it no matter how much fucking weed I smoke, no matter how much I fucking drink it doesn't go away and I fucking hate it, I really do!" He says gritting through his teeth. "Hey" Hope says moving closer to him and rubbing his shoulder trying to relax him. "Why did I do that?" He asks himself and Hope just listens to him. "It's ok you can talk to me" she says softly.

His breathing becomes heavier and heavier with each breath he takes, he can't control his breathing as he pulls on his hair hard and screams in agitation and frustration. "Aghhhhh". His hands are shaking like no tomorrow and Hope tries to hold his hands to stop him from shaking but he pushes her away and tells her, "leave me alone" he says looking away and Hope nods and gets up but she looks at him and he had his head down in his hands and she quickly snuck his phone and looked though his contacts.

Meanwhile at Kayla's, Adeola had come knocking on Kayla's door because she didn't know who else to turn to. She was scared and terrified. Adeola had a boyfriend, an abusive and controlling boyfriend and she ran away from him.

"Hey Adz it's ok your safe here he won't come here don't worry" Kayla says to her calmly as she strokes her as Adeola is in Kayla's arms sobbing. "He says he's going to find me and that I will regret it" Adeola says in shaky breaths and Kayla shakes her head, "no he won't, I'll make sure of it I promise" "Now why don't you go upstairs and take a shower to freshen yourself" Kayla says helping her up and she nods and Kayla takes her upstairs and sends her to the bathroom.

As Kayla was picking pyjamas from her closet for Adeola to wear, she got a phone call from Cee.

"Hey babe as much as I could talk I c-" she says through the phone before getting cut off by a voice that wasn't Cee's but a girl's. "Hey I'm sorry but it's not Cee" Hope says and Kayla sits up from her bed and with a confused look, "who the fuck are you?" She asks her and Hope says, "I'm Hope but that's not the problem" she says. "Hope..." Kay says. "I don't know no Hope but please put Cee on the phone" she says getting mad. "Please just listen Kayla" she says and Kayla stays quiet and Hope takes that opportunity to speak, "Cee is drunk, like very drunk and we're at the studio and I think you should come here right now and fix him up, you're the only person he'll listen to" Hope says and Kayla bites her lip nervously, "Is this some sort of prank? Cee don't drink" Kayla scoffs. "Please just come down he's going crazy" Hope says sounding scared. "Ok I'm coming" Kayla says worrying and she hangs up.