iii

"What's happening to me?"

It was ten o'clock in the morning when Cee decided to get out of bed and freshen up. He took a nice, long cold and refreshing shower feeling relaxed and chilled out, he felt great and ready for the day. He needed to go to the studio today because he recently wrote these song lyrics, they aren't ready yet but he wanted to go to the studio alone to see how it'll sound and see if he likes it.

As he went to make himself a breakfast he saw a note on the fridge which read: 'gone to the beach with the girls -Bri' he took the note and scrunched it up and threw it in the bin. That must mean that Kayla is also out with them.

He made himself toast and scrambled eggs with a coffee. One thing about Oakley is that he is independent and can be relied on and is great at cooking. He cleaned up in the kitchen and then went upstairs to his room to get changed and he changed into a grey tech fleece with Jordan 4's. He drove to the studio in his rover and went straight to his recording room. He pulled out his mini notepad and pen from his pocket, which is the book he wrote his songs and notes in.

He stood in recording booth and put the headphones on his head and played a beat on the beat pad. He bopped his head up and down with the beat and he begun to sing:

"I like when you face is beat
I like when your make up off
Tight dress enticing me
I wanna see you take it off
You sent me a text I didn't respond
My bad I just made this song
I know why you're not in the mood
You ain't gotta say what's wrong"

He sung it passionately with determination, with that one girl on who's mind, that one girl who is always on his mind, that girl he can't seem to stay away from, even though he knows she don't like him he still finds himself finding a way to annoy her. He smiles and let out a little chuckle thinking about her.

He realised that at this point he'd never have a chance with her. He sighed as he pulled out his phone and went on Instagram, he knew what he was doing but he didn't know why. He searched her username, Kayla.B and clicked on her recent post which was posted just an hour ago:

B and clicked on her recent post which was posted just an hour ago:

He zoomed in on Kayla's face, "damn you're beautiful" he whispers. He looks at her bathing suit and he smirks, "damn that fucking body" he says. He could feel himself get hard and he groaned as he squeezed it (😳)

He scrolled down at the comments which got him vexed whne he saw that guy Aiden, she was talking about in the car yesterday commented.

@Aiden - you're beautiful
↪️@Kayla.B - 🙈

He stared at the message with jealousy and anger but mostly jealousy. He didn't know what to feel at this point the feelings for Kayla are too strong for him to get over her. He honestly hated the fact that he felt this way. He'd even fuck bare how's to get her off her mind but sometimes he's imagine it was her he's fucking, her he's pleasing, her who's screaming and moaning out his name.

"Fuck I'm never gonna get her" he complains to himself as he looks at her posts and he shut his phone and he did a freestyle from his heart about his past with her.

"Trap boy i take my chances
Are you gunna take my number?
Let's fly out town and get you one too
You ain't gotta take my jumper"

He stops recording and writes down the lyrics on the notebook he writes down a whole song in just five minutes as it just flowed out from his heart.

As he finished the song he slouched on his chair and huffed. He had a thought in his head, it wasn't one of the best ideas he's had but he couldn't care less and with that stupid thought he got up and left the studio and drove off to this random party he was invited to.

He went inside and went straight to the bar he asked for three bottles of vodka and got it and he posted on his Instagram story.

Again not the best idea but he's absolutely stupid, definitely not think right

Again not the best idea but he's absolutely stupid, definitely not think right. He has never drunk before, he hates drinking, alcohol and all that but he has too much on his mind and wants to get rid of it and without thinking he popped open the bottle and gulped it down. It burned his insides a little but it felt good, "ahhhh" he says looking up with frustration and anger.

There was this woman who bumped into Cee and he apologised and she apologised and, "what is your name pretty woman?" He slurs, already so drunken. "Mary" she replies in a flirty tone and they end up making out and then they are all of a sudden half naked in a bathroom where they fuck. "Oh yes Kayla just like that" he moans and the woman stops and says, "Kayla? My name is Mary" she says confused. Everything is so blurry to Cee, he could barely see anything.

All of a sudden he runs out and tried to catch his breath, "ugh the fuck is happening to me?!" He exclaims as he places his hand on the wall and breathes heavily. He continues to drink the vodka bottle and does the impossible; drunk driving and surprisingly there were no police around. He crashed into a few lampposts and road signs, which did little damage to his Rover, nothing he can get repaired for a minimum of £100.

Next thing he knows it he is on Kayla's doorstep drunk as hell, he has no idea why he is here or what he is going to do.

He bangs on the door and shouts her name out, "KAYLA! KAYLAAAAA!" He says. Leans on the door and slides down with his head in his knees and he starts to sob, "please open the door" he whispers to himself. And then he knows it he's passed out on Kayla's doorstep.

Third Chapter!!
Please let me know what you think so far in the comments.
What do you guys want to see happen in this story? Let me know in the comments please.
Thank you guys for reading please don't forget to vote ❤️‍🔥