oo. p r o l o g u e

S E C R E T O  D E  A M O R | MO'H

"Mierda, don't stop princesa.."

Prologue:

• • •

"What if I tell you something you won't take me seriously for?"...

For someone being the best man of your late husband, he should not be putting these ideas in my head. It feels wrong, it is wrong!! But why am I not saying anything against it?

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

6 years ago...

I never knew this day would come as a 23-year-old, getting married. I was hoping to get married or even get engaged by the age of 25 or 26 but I guess not. However, today is still a very special moment between me and the man who proposed to me, Oscar Ellis.

We grew up together but got closer during the summer heading to senior year of high school. Long story short, we started dating, doing things romantically and sexually. And later on, he proposed and now I am here, in a long tail wedding dress.

There were a couple of knocks hitting the door, then a familiar husky voice spoke, "Y/n estás lista (are you ready)?" Its Miguel. I twist the door handle leaving a small crack open between me and the best man of the groom. His face was somewhat visible; I was able to make out part of his dark coffee pupil and a bit of every other feature. I could feel his breath and his woody, freshly spicy cologne through the door.

"Ready to go, just waiting for the lady to escort me out." I told him "Aren't you supposed to be with everyone else? You're not supposed to see me till I walk over there."

He chuckled, "Nomas queíra saber si estabas lista (I just wanted to know if you were ready)."

"Well, yeah I am." I hesitated to say. There was a long pause. "Y/n..."

A shiver runs down my spine "..yes?" I almost stuttered.

"I never got the chance to ever tell you this and it's a bad time to tell you but I wanted to say te am-"

"Y/n!!! It's time!" Sounded like the lady who will be escorting me out. I peeked out and saw Miguel about to walk away. "Wait, what were gonna tell me?" I told him still behind the cracked door. I couldn't distinct his face nor body language but all he said was, "ve a casarte cariño (go get married dear)."

With that, his footsteps slowly fade off switching to an almost jogging pair of heels coming to the door. "Y/n ready to go?"

I adjust my dress and hair before walking out. I open the door wide revealing myself to the lady. "Ready to go miss." In the next 5 minutes, I will be walking out to the venue, behind closed curtains, my face covered by my veil, and marrying the man who was there for me throughout my years with him. Once the day is over, I will be spending my years with soon I can call "husband."

• • •

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE! <3