f i v e

S E C R E T O  D E  A M O R | MO'H

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

S E C R E T O D E A M O R | MO'H

"Tell me that you mean it."

Chapter five: ♡ ♡

• • •

We kept our distance from each other but I still see how dark his eyes are and his scent of cologne started to make its way around the house like intoxicated gas fumes. The more I look at him, the more I get lost in his presence. Marie wasn't lying about this guy being tall and practically ripped, his collared shirt is barely containing itself from tearing apart. There were a few wrinkles on his forehead and strands of white hair appearing. But overall, he seems to be in good health for a literal 30-year-old.

This staring contest started to become very awkward wondering who gonna break this silence. For sure not me. But who will?

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Miguel broke the atmosphere between us. But his words sounded cold.

"Yeah, then let's keep it that way," I said gripping my purse and keeping myself straight. The door to the backyard slid open, having Miguel and I breaking our tension to each other.

"Y/n, we're waiting for you to.." Sabrina trailed off heading towards the man in front of the door. "Miguel, your home early." Her eyes gleamed with excitement to see her boyfriend is back home. She walked up to Miguel, and on tiptoes, she peck his cheek.

I'm star-struck, I can't even process what's happening right now. One thing is for sure that I need to get the hell out of here.

"Listen, I'm in a hurry so I should go," I said trying to lie out my way to the door.

"But you don't have work today?" Sabrina puzzled.

"I know, but Mr. Spade got me working like a dog so you know," I tried leading her on so she can get the idea.

"That's disappointing." Sabrina pouted. "Want me to drop you off? Or Miguel?" She suggested an offer

"No!" I yelp. I cleared my throat trying to calm myself in this situation. "It's fine, really." I plastered a smile.

"No I insist I'll drop you off-" Sabrina suggested again but was cut off

"I'll take her amor. Besides, you shouldn't leave your guest alone in the house." Miguel said looking at her and then back at me. She hesitated and then sighed "ok then. Hope we can hang out again Y/n."

"Yeah yeah, sounds good." I gave her a thumbs up. "I'll see you on Monday." I waved goodbye to her as I stepped out of her house. Miguel unlocks his car with the keys letting both of us enter. He pressed the start engine, having the car turn on. The process of having the car heat up and putting on our seatbelts was the longest and most painful 15 seconds of my life.