s i x t e e n

S E C R E T O  D E  A M O R | MO'H

S E C R E T O D E A M O R | MO'H

"Beg for it like you need it."

Chapter sixteen:  ♡ ♡ ♡

• • •

My head felt a pounding sensation around my temple to the front of my forehead, being unbearable to open my eyes. I moved around my surroundings feeling the cold sensation covering me as my body sunk into a comfortable position. It was quiet but the only thing loud was the small distinctive footsteps walking around on the other side of the wall. Then I hear a soft knock on the door and a pause. There was another couple of knocks on the door as I groaned in response for it to go away.

"I'm going in." A voice commented as I heard the door slowly open. I hummed in response again feeling unbothered. Strong footsteps were coming close to where I was as I was laid somewhere comfortable. Then a rush of distinctive memories strolled through my mind to finally realize at that moment I didn't know where I was.

I quickly shot myself up as I scanned through the area in panic.

"Hey! it's ok. You're ok." I looked at who was trying to comfort me: Miguel was running up to me with a cup of water and a small bottle of medicine holding both items carefully with one hand. I looked at him confused, processing what was going on. The room was bright from the sun shining through the curtains, which meant it was the next day. I continued scanning through the room seeing familiar items and belongings of mine the the room; we were in my bedroom. Scanning through the room, my eyes landed on his, still puzzled.

"How the hell did you get in my house?" I asked for an answer.

"What else would I use? Tenias las llaves en tu bolsa (You had your keys in your purse)." He responded. "And I came in to bring you something for that hangover." Putting down the cup of water and medicine, I studied his gesture and his appearance: he was still wearing his clothes from yesterday.

"Did you stay here all night?" I questioned him.

He looked at me then snickered, "I had to por tu estupidez (for your stupidity)." Miguel said with his eyes gleaming at me. I hummed in response, seeing him towering over me. His body was built firmly but his facial expression looked droopy and exhausted.

"Does Sabrina know you're here?" I asked him another question.

"Sort of," he responded.

Did he not tell her where he was? "You should head home then, she might be worried," I told him.

Miguel hummed then proceeded to walk towards the door. He grabbed the knob hesitating to close it behind. He then said, looking at me with his head facing me halfway, "I would rather be anywhere else than heading back home right now." He stepped out and slowly closed the door behind him.