s e v e n t e e n

S E C R E T O  D E  A M O R | MO'H

S E C R E T O D E A M O R | MO'H

"You're all I need."

Chapter seventeen: ♡ ♡ ♡

• • •

It was nearly noon around 4 o'clock, and Miguel hadn't left home. I guess he meant what he said: he has been serving me a small portion of food he could find in the fridge, refilling my cup with water, and now he is in the kitchen cutting up fruit. I haven't had a visitor for a while; the only time I did was during the few weeks after Oscar's passing. This one feels a bit refreshing.

I also have noticed I haven't necessarily been pushing Miguel away like I was when I first saw him. What Miguel did that night was out of line, but it could've been worse - he was drunk after all. Cannot believe I am letting him go with this so easily but I haven't heard his side of the story. He has been dying to tell me, so why don't I give him a chance to explain himself?

Even though I have a slight guilt about what I did, I am not sure how I feel about him being with me in my house. Jocelyn and Marie have been on my ass wondering what he's like knowing the fact they can tell that question to the one that is dating him. Me on the other hand have zero clue on what he does! It's also a little awkward between me and him; from being close to hating him. I have been avoiding him throughout the weeks he came by up until now - he is inside my house cutting fruit.

And Sabrina, the girlfriend of Miguel O'Hara. It feels wrong for me to be alone with him without her knowing. He insisted on staying, but does she know that he's even in my place? And he hasn't called her yet, which makes this situation worse. Should I call her? That would be weird; calling her that her boyfriend has been in my house all day without her probably knowing . Oh yeah, she would be fine about that even though she has also been on my ass about him.

"Y/n."

I looked over where the voice was coming from - Miguel was looking at me in the distance, I believe he noticed I was lost in my thoughts. "¿Puedes ayudarme a encontar tus platos (Can you help me find your plates)? I can't seem to find them." He asked.

I got up from the couch and headed my way to where he was. Entering the kitchen, it seemed spotless, the only thing out was a cutting board, a small knife, and a prepared bowl of fruit enough for 4 servings. "Why did you cut up so much?" I questioned him. Miguel's eyes widen a little, looking at the bowl of fruit and back to me. He chuckled to himself, "Crap you're right." He ran his hand through his hair.

As he was messaging his head, I gazed at him in awe. His hair was a mess as tiny hairs were poking out throughout his head. I studied from the face down: he was still wearing his outfit from yesterday, but his sleeves were now cuffed up near his elbows showing off his forearms. They were toned as his forearm was shaped firmly, showing distinctive features: being the visible veiny lines and tiny light color hairs running around his arms. Then his wrist up to his hands - one side was a gold watch wrapped around his wrist, then the rest was bulky hands holding the bowl of fruit he cut up for us, or I think that's for the both of us. I looked further down, seeing how his body was shaped. God.

"Y/n."

I snapped out of my thoughts again as he looked at me confused. Fuck was I looking at him too long? Quicl, think of something dumbass!!

"I noticed you're still wearing your clothes from yesterday," I said as I looked for the plates he asked for.

"Oh, yeah," he examined himself. "I should be heading home soon, I think I have stayed long enough." He said looking at the window by the sink, seeing the sun was setting down. Hearing those words leaving his lips struck towards my chest, having a sharp sensation. I don't know why it hurt me, why did I expect him to stay a little longer? I shouldn't be upset about it; I am supposed to be mad at him, right?

"Would you like me to order takeout? For you to take?" I tried to offer. Miguel thought about it and then looked back at me. "If you're okay with me staying here a little longer."

God damn.

• • •

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE <3