e l e v e n

S E C R E T O  D E  A M O R | MO'H

S E C R E T O D E A M O R | MO'H

"Is it wrong to love you?"

Chapter eleven: ♡ ♡

• • •
Y/n pov...

I glanced over in my cracked open window where I was able to see the department working and walking back and forth but I kept my eyes on Sabrina. Right now, it's just another boring day in the office. Besides filing papers, I thank all my hard work putting myself through hell typing and analyzing what has been given to me for this month. I praise myself each time when I get through each passing day. However, in between my burnouts, I took the chance to take a small break and look out the window where the commotion is going on.

I haven't spoken to Marie and Jocelyn ever since they tried to speak with me about him. That was already over 3 hours ago since the incident. I'm not worried about it, but what bothers me is the assumptions I have the case. I haven't talked to the guy in so long and I'm barely finding out he's dating one of my acquaintances better known as one of my bridesmaids. I give zero damn to know if they hooked up in my wedding, I just want this shit to get away from me.

*Knock knock*

The door opened slowly revealing half of the person I was just speaking about. "Hey, are you on break right now?" Sabrina asked and a low tone of voice.

I looked at the time on my laptop, seeing it was 12:29 pm, it was my already my hour break, "Come on in." I welcomed her to my office. She came inside, closing the door behind her. "How have you been doing?" I pushed myself back from my desk, giving myself some space so I can do my small stretches. "Could be better. Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Well..." she leads me on, "I might sound nosy but I was-" she said but I immediately cut her off knowing where this conversation may lead to.

"If it's about Miguel, I don't wanna know." I pinched my nose bridge. There was a long pause right after, I knew it was gonna be him. Is there anything else to talk about besides him? "I'm happy for you, really Sabrina, but I'm not interested in your love life," I added.

Sabrina fiddles her fingers trying to keep eye contact with me, "It's not about that, but it is about him and you. I know that you two had a past." I looked at her seeing how she's gonna approach this.

"Miguel came home with a serious face after he dropped you off, I'm just wondering if something happen." She finally dropped the question. Did he take my response too harshly? I mean I have to look fierce especially now he haves that unapproachable aura.

I gave a long sigh before answering, "Respectively Sabrina, it's none of your business. It wasn't a big of a deal anyway." The long pause came through the room again. She didn't know how to respond to a direct straightforward answer. She hummed, "Well in all due respect, as his girlfriend and as your friend I was just-"

"Sabrina drop it, ok? I'm already getting sick and tired that everyone keeps bringing him up when they get the chance. Cause you know why? He was my husband's groom, he's with Sabrina Reyes, he's just Miguel O'Hara." I stated. Giving her an unsettled glare I took my last hit to finish this with a K.O. "I appreciate you inviting me the other day and checking up on me, I do, but it's best to stay out of my business, whatever we have between each other should not concern you."

She was in disbelief. I already had it in my head, read to launch at anyone, but my lips were faster to roll it out for her to know. Do I regret it? Kind of but hearing her boyfriend's name is giving me a headache and it's barely the evening. I need a break, more specifically, I need to be in deep slumber.

Sabrina hesitated to say another word due to how I sounded upset by it, which I was. "Right.. my apologies." She excused herself to the door, leaving tension inside my room. Sabrina held onto the handle and then turned her head halfway, "Even if I don't know what you have towards Miguel, I'm still here as someone's friend and girlfriend." As with that, she let herself out, closing the door behind her.

I let out a long sigh having my body lay back on my chair. Ever since I met O'Hara, I felt like I'm being compiled by question after question. Sooner or later Miguel expects me to talk to him about what he needs to explain himself. The more I bring thought to it, the sudden rush of nervousness goes through down my spine. It has been a while and I should be a little easy on him. But at the same time, I'm doing this just for what he did. Now, he gotta earn it,

like a good boy he should be.

•  • •

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE! <3