Episode-2

Episode-2
Amber’s POV:
I looked at them and asked, “why… why helping me?” I am not use to taking much of a help
.. Samantha said, “Because you are good kid… we three crazy mother and daughter can recognize people… you are good kid in wrong situation.. it’s not help, its duty as a person.. god wants us to do this that’s why we got this idea.. its our job..” she smiled lightly, she rarely smiles…
I saw Mrs. Anderson’s second daughter walks in… her name is Sara, she said, “come on kid.. tell us.. which college.. I will help you apply…” I was so surprised and didn’t knew what to do.. I don’t want to go to college, but this is a good chance, but my past will drag me down I know..
I looked at them and said, “can I think for today?” the sisters looks at each other, then one of them said, “Ok.. now go.. your shift is over.” I nodded and got out of the place after getting my things.. I walked  the whole way thinking about the what they said. This is pity.. I hate it….
I walked in the small house and went to my room, I live alone, I have no one,.. mom left me when I was 12 and went to heaven… I took her picture, where she is smiling and happy, I never really knew how sad she was behind that smile… the day I got to know that mom and dad were fighting, mom died.. no she was killed, in front of me… my dad did that… tears fill my eyes as I remember that day hardly, I was 12 and because of the trauma I have faint memories but I know what happened. Dad and mom were fighting, mom never fought with people. She was delicate women, who was loving and sweet.. that day she fought because she was worried about our safety and the work dad did.. my dad was a mafia leader, but all his image was under his clean coat… mom and dad fought that day because mom feared they will hurt me… the argument turned into screams, dad was screaming. And I was standing by the door looking at them screaming at each other,  I was scared, really terrified. I saw dad shooting mom on her face, before that day my dad was my hero, but that day everything changed….
Dad was never punished because it was shown as the a case of robbery, no one did anything for mom. Dad tried to talk to me even when I was hating him, I was angry but I really can’t truly hate him, he was my dad, but not the same hero dad anymore… I stayed there with dad for 3 more years, dad tried numerous times to speak with me and win the relation like it was before my mom’s murder… but I never really talked to him.. in school everyone was scared of me because I was his daughter.  Then I begged someone who was close to dad to let me out of that mansion. it worked. I was send here to hostel, but I never had courage to speak with anyone, I was so scared that people will know who I was or about my mom… but here kids in my high school somehow knew that my mom was murdered by robbers.. they bullied me saying my mom was a bad women and she deserves it..
I moved into my moms’ old house when I was 16, for more than year I am living in this house of my mom, which is small but I am not scared of anyone.. dad wrote me letters for years, called me… but I never spoke, he loves me or not.. I don’t care… he never turned himself for my moms’ death…he is a criminal.. I learnt that  years ago he stopped all illegal work and now does some no crime work… I really don’t care… I can’t face him..
I was still hugging mom’s picture, I whispered, “I love you mom..” I always cry when I hold this picture… and I feel anger for the man, my father, J. Driver. .. dad send me money but I never use it. I don’t want anything from him.
After 30 minutes, I had to cook because I was hungry. I searched in the fridge and I have some left over pizza.. I should just heat it up. I put it in the oven. I waited till the beep and I pulled it on the table and was about to have a bite.. I heard the door bell.. door bell?... someone came here?... I have no friends or any other people. Maybe I got a mail or something… that can be possible.
I opened the door and I was surprised but not in good way.  I see Edward Rae,

  I see Edward Rae,