Episode 3

Episode 3
Amber’s POV:
I opened the door and I was surprised but not in good way.  I see Edward Rae,
Edward Rae, he is the person close to my dad. He is not much other than that. he is 23, I mean 5 years older than me. but he is close to my dad because his father use to work with my dad and his dad died my dad trusted him.. actually he was the person to whom I begged to get out of the mansion. I begged to him to get out of that place… but now he is here standing on my door steps.. I don’t know what to feel about this situation.
Edward looked at me from up to down and I know he doesn’t like how I am. Like I am wearing a oversize hoddie, sweat pants and hair is in bun, While Edward is in  suit and coat, his black hair well styled, handsome face… he is perfect.
I was looking at him as I am worried about him being here, does that mean dad is here, I don’t was to see him. Edward asked, “can I come in?” I was surprised but opened the door, I can see the car in the parking. I closed the door and turned to Edward who was now looking at the pizza, which got cold again, he looked at me and asked, “Are you eating this?.. you are J. Driver’s daughter, you don’t need to do this.” his voice never shows emotions. By now I know he is here to speak with me from dad’s side. But I can’t direct my anger to him, he did nothing wrong  to me.
I just said, “I am.. jut Lucy’s daughter.” I looked at him, as I know my eyes are filled with tears, I cant  control my emotions when it comes to mom. I miss her so much that I can die in this pain.
He was just looked at me and answered, “he is sorry for that, he tried to apologize to you too.. that was an accident. He regrets it.” my tear fall, I wiped it and said, “then he should be punished for murder, but never did… he fabricated it… my mom never got justice. Can he do that for me? can he go in jail for my mother’s murder?” I asked firmly because I am comfortable around Edward, and I can’t speak to dad because I am angry on him, and Edward is the only person who can convey my words.
He looked at me expressionlessly but he answered, “he can’t” I knew it, dad will never do that. Dad will never confess his crime. I hate him for that.
I nodded as my wiped my tears. I asked, “why are you here?” I want to know, so he can leave early.
Edward replied, “We need to take you home… now.” he said this as if he was ordering me. I scoffed, I couldn’t help, I said, “that place is crime scene of my mother’s murder… this my home.. I am not going anywhere. Not to see that man.” I can feel the anger.
Edward sigh and said again, “Amber, get ready.. we need to go.”
He said this as if he rules over me, I have to do everything he says. I said, “No.”
Edward massaged his forehead and said, “Amber.. I am asking for the last time.” He is demanding, he is like my father, sure he takes these habits from my father. he worked for my dad for years that he thinks I am his property.
I answered looking away, “NO!!!!” I mean it.