Episode-33

Episode-33

Amber's POV:

I went to my room, we rented place for these days since we are on trip, Eva is sharing this room with me... apparently in Edward view I should be staying with her for safety reasons. Well I don't have much problem, Eva is cool.... And this room is pretty big.

Eva was showing me the gun and said, "you know it's easy... just try it..." I am scared of these things... I said as my words stutter, "n-no... I ... I c-can't..."

Eva said to me looking in my eyes, "I know something is wrong with you... you fear.... But there should be a way out, you can't get stuck in it..."

She made me hold the gun and said as she directed my fingers, "like this..."

We heard Edward saying, "Eva.... Stop.." Eva looked at him, but his eyes were on me... He took the gun and threw it on the sofa... he said to Eva, "don't do this ever again... she doesn't need it.." Eva just sigh and said, "cool..."

Eva walked out of the room, Edward turned to me and said, "Amber.... Don't go near weapons, I know you don't want it.." I nodded.... he noticed that I was sweating, he sigh and trapped me in his arms, comforting me..

He whispered, "Amber... it's fine.. don't be scared...." I nodded as I was hugging him back.... Does he really cares for me... I smiled at myself....

Few days later,

I was sitting in the campus and laughing as Masson was cracking a joke, I said, "stop it... my stomach hurts..." he said, "but it's funny...."

I nodded still laughing. He passed me a sketch book and said, "I find these downtown... I though they are pretty good... want to try them out.." I nodded and opened the page to touch it.. I feel the quality is pretty good. I really liked it... but I wonder what will they do when I will actually paint on these..

Masson said, "you know... try it... and tell me.... I am opening a online store so I will include these.."

I asked, "online store..." he nodded. he said, "you know start something new..."

He is rich, his father is a pilot..... and owns some rental property, but he is still trying to make something of his.. I smiled and nodded, "I will try and best of luck..."

He said with a charming smile, "I will... how about I treat you when I open it... and you and be part of my team..."

I chuckled and said, "who else is in the team?"

Masson said moving his hands through his hairs, "no one... just you and me... you will check the quality and rest of the things will be handled by me..."

I chuckled and asked, "that means I will get free stuff... perfect job..." he laughed and said, "yea....." my phone rang and it's Eva.. I took the call and said, "hey..."

Eva said, "Kid.. come fast, we are 5 minutes late from the schedule.. if he didn't see your ass in the office on time then he is going to turn into a fire spitting monster.." I sigh... this is my first day of work there... in my own company...

I said, "fine.. I am coming.."

I said to Masson, "I need to go.. I have a internship..."

He nodded and said, "good luck.." I smiled and walked to the main gate. As I stood out I saw the car and got in the front seat near Eva.

I said, "let's go... but I need soft drink before getting in the office.."

Eva said, "you should be in the back seat.... You are the boss...."

I narrowed by eyes as I know she is teasing, I said, "we are friends...much more than that you promised me you will be my big sis..." she chuckled and said, "well.... Nice answer.." we both laughed...

Soon, I was in the office. Edward was going through some files as Olivia was standing beside him, she looked at me and smiled time to time... but I know she doesn't like me at all.

Edward said, "it's good... proceed other work.."

Olivia said, "sure no problem.."

Edward said to me, "Amber... Olivia will show you your cabin and all three of us... I mean Olivia, Hyde and Me will be training you..."

Olivia's perfect face showed a satisfying smirk... I looked at Edward, he said seriously, "I don't like excuses when it comes to work... if you are assigned with something, you are supposed to do it... if mistakes are found you correct them... be serious..." I rolled my eyes as I looked away, he suddenly became cold and dominant.

Edward warned, "do not roll your eyes..... all of this is for your own good.."

I whispered, "thanks... where is my cabin?"

Olivia said, "this way..." she showed me the way, she took me to the cabin next to hers, I saw her name on the door, and surely her cabin is close to Edward.....

She said to me with smile, "Miss. Amber... if you don't like anything you can tell me.." I don't like you... can you go out... but I didn't said anything.

After 10 minutes files came to me, I mean bunch of them. they are contract papers from 5 years.. Mr. Hyde said, "Sir.. wants you to study them properly and remember the patterns and details..." I nodded... few hours, I was looking through this paper and yawned.

The door opened when I was till yawning. Edward was standing at the door, he was looking at me with narrow eyes. I looked at the time and the office time ended 5 minutes ago.

Edward said, "you were sleeping... and..." he looked at the bunch and said, "you finished only 2 files..."

He sat in front of me and said, "explain, Amber... were you sleeping? Being lazy?"

I said hesitating, "no.... I was reading.... I just took a lot of time.... It's first time I am working on these things and I was just yawning.... Not sleeping..."

I met his eyes, he was scanning my face, he said, "as I said before... no excuses, Amber ... I didn't except to you read all of these, but at least 5 files of this bunch... but I am thoroughly disappointed..."

I glared at him, I said to him, "I am your boss... not you..."

He looked at me glaring, he added, "you are boss when you turn 20.... Not now... wait for your chance to order me.. but now you should listen to me....and I really don't appreciate your spoiled mouth..." wow...he is really a bad boss then, he will kill the employs at this rate... he gets mean and controlling while working....

He sigh and said, "let's go home... or should we eat out today...." I looked at him pouting. He said, "don't give me that look..."

I was sitting in his car as he drives me to the have dinner... I looked out of the window and said, "I don't want any fancy place......"

He said, "fine.. we will go somewhere nice and normal..." I smiled at him, he said, "you are cute..." he called me cute....