Episode-12

Episode-12
Amber’s POV:
The maid looked at me with a light smile and said, “Miss…. Mr. Edward generally gives orders.. maybe he was not asking you but informing you..” I looked away as I was unable to believe this.. how much of my life is he going to control

Informing me?

He is maybe responsible for me for a couple of years but does he thinks I became his property.... Somehow it made me feel helpless....

soul heir of this place is on helpless because of someone thinks I am not fit enough.

Pathetic!!!

I wound myself calling the same name 'Pathetic!'

But again I was always pathetic and miserable....

I looked away as I was unable to believe this… How much of my life is he going to control ….

….
The maid said, “please come down quickly….” She left. I sat back on the bed, I covered my face with hand, this is frustrating..

30 minutes later I was sitting in this room with this therapist… she looks like she is in her late twenties, she looks confident and stylish … friendly too.. but I feel uneasy…

She asked, “so… Miss. Amber Driver… How are you?” I looked away, I don’t want to talk to her. I am angry now… Why he decides everything in my life.

I heard her again, “ok. My name is Mia… You can call me that… can I call you Amber?... can we be friends?
I kept my eyes off her and on painting

Yes I am 17… Does she think it’s easy to manipulate me… I didn’t reply

Yes I am 17… Does she think it’s easy to manipulate me… I didn’t reply.  She didn’t give up. She smiled and started talking about daily things… Like how was her day, she asked me few things… But I never really responded.

At one point she got the point, “I understand if you are scared to attend college…  I was bullied too in middle school, they used to say my hair looks like dirt, and I was fat… lot more…” she chuckled in the end… I refused to look at her as the memories are flooding back…

She said, “you shouldn’t be scared.. we should prove them wrong ,right?…” she smiled again, like a smile anyone can tell is trust. But I still preferred my silence..  she kept trying to build a conversation and got nothing. After her time was over, she got up and said, “ok.. I will here tomorrow, feel free to talk to me if you change your mind.” She walked out.. I let myself relax…  3 more days…

Edward’s POV:

I said, “get the report renewed, update

I said, “get the report renewed, update.. Now!” the secretary nodded and left…  I turned to the computer and continued doing the work.

My phone rang, on seeing the therapist name, I remember I send her to Amber. I answered it, the therapist said, “Mr. Edward… she is not responding, she didn’t spoke a single word today…”

She didn’t speak. Ah! This girl! She is acting childish or she really doesn’t trust anyone out there. I replied, “I don’t know what you do… help her, she went through a lot in early age.  Fix her..”

The therapist said, “I will try, let’s see how she does tomorrow.. some people take time to open up… let’s not give hope”

I replied, “Ok..”

I ended the call. I tried to work again, but my mind is not here. It’s wondering on her face. I closed my eyes and rested on the chair. Amber should corporate, it's good for her… I know she is a teenager and she will act like one… but at least she should let help get through her… her shield is harming her.  Should I talk with her? No she seemed to angry about the college… she can be angry, but I will do what’s best for her…

  Should I talk with her? No she seemed to angry about the college… she can be angry, but I will do what’s best for her…