Episode-5

Episode-5
Edwards POV:
I felt her getting silent, her cries are silenced my no moments, I looked at her face, she fainted, her face is red and   closed eyes. Amber! I carried her to the room and made her comfortable on the bed, covering her up. I should have told her before. She is too shocked. I asked the servants to call the doctor. She is too sensitive since her mother passed away, if anything happens to her I can’t forgive myself. she is my responsibility now, Mr. J Driver asked me to take care of her….
After the doctor conformed she was fine, I went with the funeral procedure. Mr. J Driver, her father did a lot for me and my family. My father was working with Mr. J. Driver, one day dad got a heart attack and he passed away, I only had grandma with me, my mom passed away the day I was born.  Mr. J. Driver supported me a lot, he asked me to do whatever I want but I decided to work for him as my father did. After Mrs. Driver’s death, he changed he left the crime world completely and just worked crime free. He always had guilt of killing Amber’s mother in anger, he was in anger and lost control… he tried to be a good father to Amber but she rejected. When she asked me to help her get out of this mansion, she was 14, I helped her.. I knew she was not ok…. But this increased this distance between a daughter in pain and a father burning in guilt. The time was punishing him, that he got sick, we tried every doctor…. They say guilt kills people, and he was lonely… he was a criminal in front of his only daughter…. He lost the fight both of life and as a dad because of his one mistake….
Amber’s POV:
I see blood, I walk in the room all filled with darkness, I see mom lying lifeless on the cold floor… and ran to mom crying, I tried to wake her up but she won’t move, I am crying…. I looked on the other corner of the room, I saw dad, fully shocked and dropping the gun, I see him crying…..i noticed mom disappeared from in front of me, I looked around so did dad… were did he do…. mom!... dad!....
I opened my eyes, I am on the bed, I cheeks are wet.. I sat up and looked around, this is… this place is familiar.. I use to live here before mom passed away….this use to be my room, but it changed somehow…  I clearly remember yesterday.. dad passed away… dad really did passed away.. I am an orphan now…
I was startled by the door opening, it was a maid, she was surprised. She said, “sorry, miss….”  I looked away, the maid left immediately… I broke down, it hurt no matter how angry I was on him for doing that to mom, he was my father.. I feel pain.. I lost someone again,, I was crying on the bed when the door open again, I saw Edward walking in, I looked at him as I am in tears and sniffing, he walked to me and sat in front of me.  he wanted to say something like other people do.. but I didn’t wait, I went to his embraced, he supported me as I cried into his arms, I whispered into my tears, “why,,, this happens to me…. why?” I cried more… my heart is breaking….

After 2 hour later,I was sitting in front of Edward and some middle aged man, the man seemed to be serious

After 2 hour later,
I was sitting in front of Edward and some middle aged man, the man seemed to be serious. Edward understood my doubt and nervousness, Edward told me, “he is lawyer,,, he is here to read the will your father left for you…” will?... that is left for me.. can I take anything from  him, after what happened to mom, he is dead but can I forgive him?.. it still hurts inside..
The lawyer reads it to me, he said, “Miss. Amber Driver… you are the only daughter of Mr. J. Driver…. So he left all of his business, land, property, money, cars and this mansion to you…. your mothers jewelry belongs to you now,  but Mr. J. Driver, wants Mr. Edward Rae to be your guardian till you became 20 years old, till then you can’t sell any of this property, land, cars or houses… Mr. Edward will get 30 % increment in his salary as the CEO of the company, and you can’t fire him till you are 20 years old.  Mr. Edwards should give her 20 % of the company profit till she turns 20 years old and rest of the profit should be saved like previously done. Mr. Edward should pay visit to Miss. Amber at least once a week to insure her well being. After Miss. Amber turns 20 years old she will have all the rights over the property. And business.”
Edward was surprised and I was too, he gave everything to me, when he knew I hate him and he made Edward in charge over my life for 3 years… but this is all wrong I don’t want this..
I got up and said, “I don’t –“ before I could speak the lawyer passed me a letter saying,  “He told me what you will say, so he asked me to pass this letter… read it then decide..”