Episode-41

Episode-41

Amber's POV:

Masson smiled and said, "Really the professor was really stupid to say that... a lame joke.." I kept laughing.

Masson said, "Now I am done with my work to tell you everything... and here..." he passed a box of new paint.

He said, "New batch.. website is doing good... I think if it goes this good, I can have a real store..." I smiled and said, "You can... You are more talented than anyone I know.."

Masson said, "I am flattered... More flattered than the table...." I started laughing.

Masson laughed with me, he is so silly. Masson said, "Amber... are you fine now? you look weak.."

I smiled and said, "Yea... They took care of me, Aunt Linda, Eva and Edward... the maids are also helpful.."

Masson nodded and said, "I am glad..."

I said, "Masson... Tomorrow is my birthday... we are going to have a small party will you come?"

Masson said, "I am always ready for free food..."

Masson said, "SO.. see you tomorrow birthday girl... bye... I have a part time job now.. byes... and hugs.." He bend a little and hugged me with one hand and said, "I should run..."

He walked away very fast, maybe he is really running late. I smiled.

I grabbed my things and proceeded to go in the mansion. I found Edward standing there and looking at me. I smiled and he just walked to me, taking the books and all the stuff from me.

he is nice.

He walked in front of me, but I followed him and asked, "Can I get a new dress for birthday? oh! and a new paint set... and yes... the luxury color pencil set... it's pretty... And a new ipad and pen... I want to try digital art."

Edward said, "You have all the money. You don't need to ask me..."

I said, "I know... but can... can I take you with me..... I need your time..."

He stopped and looked at me, I looked down and said, "Fine, if you are busy... I will go by myself...."

Edward said, "ok... Eva will take you tomorrow...." He is cold...

I walked inside, Why is he so cold to me?

I heard him, "Tomorrow.. I have a very important meeting.... sorry.."

I turned my face to him and said, "Will you have time for evening party?"

Edward nodded and said, "I will manage..."

I smiled at him, I said, "Thanks..."

Edward just said, "Anything for you, Amber."

Next evening,

Everyone was in the party... Not many people but just, Eva, Hyde and Aunt Linda... and Masson.

I didn't wanted others in the party.

I stood there in red fit and flair dress up to my knees, and Eva helped to do some makeup... she said I look hot.. hotter than ever...

Eva pinched my cheek and said, "Now finally this kid can drink..."

Hyde said, "Come on teach something nice to her.."

Eva just winked at me, Masson was standing there and talking with Aunt Linda... Edward is still not here... he said he will manage time for me.