Episode-9

Episode-9
Amber’s POV:
Next day,
Edward called me and I answered the call, he asked, “how are you?” he is doing all this because he is asked to do this.. he is doing his job, I shouldn’t mess up these feelings, he is no one close to me..
I just replied, “why do you call?” I don’t want to answer him. I heard nothing, like a pause. Then he said, “I will send some applications, choose the college you want, I will handle rest of the things, you can just point out what you want.” My grip tighten around the phone.
I said stuttering, “I don-don’t w-want to go to college.. don’t send anything.” I really don’t want to go in between people, I like to stay by myself, anyways I was really bad with grades around my high school, I can’t do study anymore, I can’t handle the pressure.
I heard Edward ask, “what?” it was like he was giving me a chance to change my words. but I know what I want.
He said again, “What did you said?”  I replied as I took a deep breath, “I don’t want college… I am good like this…..” it’s hard to talk to him even through phone.
Edward said, “Amber.. are you sure?.. If you are saying this through sadness then we will talk about it later,, but I think you should think about your future…”
I sat down on the bed and said, “Edward…” I took a pause. I added, “I really don’t like going to school and places like that… they bully me, they will say something about mom and dad.. that I couldn’t handle… I decided after thinking a lot. I really don’t want it”
I heard his sigh, he is disappointed. I heard him, “Amber… grow out of the fear, you are not a child anymore, I know it’s hard but just because of few incident you can’t take stupid decisions.”
He added further, “you can’t act like this every time.. your dad is not here anymore, I need to make sure you are on the right path. Think clearly.” This made me angry, he thinks I am acting childish.. he thinks me as trouble, that dad asked him to be the caretaker..
I just said in anger, “I know what I want..” I ended in the call in anger.. I wanted to tell him, I will do paintings like mom, but he scolded me before asking me it… he is mean, he is not the person I thought.
I was happy before with mom and dad, after that everything is in mess.. what did I ever do wrong. I want to be like mom, but why does he don’t listen.. he is scolded me instead.
In the evening, I was still in my room. Thinking about all of that… I said to myself in annoyance, “lets distract myself from him.. he is not my parents he doesn’t matter, he works for me right?…”

I heard a knock on the door, and I said, “come in.” I saw a maid, she said, “Miss. dinner is ready…” I am really in not in state to eat, I just have no will to eat. I just simply said, “I am not hungry now…… sorry.” The maid nodded and let.

I opened the laptop and searched for a movie to distract myself

I opened the laptop and searched for a movie to distract myself. I turned on the movie and was trying to focus on it. I really tried, in the end I gave up and sat straight on the bed closing the laptop. I have everything, money, materials.. but I am still lonely… like almost empty… small things affects me more.
I heard another knock on the door, I said, “come in…” maybe the maid is here again, they don’t really give up. As the door open I turned to face the door, I see Edward, he is in normal clothes, like he not looking professional anymore… like a normal young man, in jeans and v neck t-shirt. I realized he is really well built and muscular.

 I realized he is really well built and muscular

He looked at me and asked, “can I come in.” I nodded, I am angry on him. but he is here and I never really knew how to say him get out. He walks in and pulled the hair nearby and sat in front of me maintaining some distance. He passed me the file, is it some kind of documents related to the ‘will’.
I looked at him, then I opened the file and it has countless applications for college. He is really not giving up. I looked at him and he was folding his hand around his chest. He said, “any field you can think and like… it has all.. just choose the college, I will handle the rest..”