Episode-10

Episode-10
Amber’s POV:
I looked at him, then I opened the file and it has countless applications for college. He is really not giving up. I looked at him and he was folding his hand around his chest. He said, “any field you can think and like… it has all.. just choose the college, I will handle the rest..”
I looked at him and said coldly, “I don’t want any of them.” he sigh, he said, “Amber… fear is greatest enemy of a person. Don’t let it pull you down. you are daughter of J. Driver, who didn’t knew fear…” he was serious.
But I answered back, “but he knew anger, he killed mom…” Edward looked at me speechlessly. I know he respects dad but that doesn’t change the facts.
Edward looked at me observing my face and expression. he said, “he was sorry and guilty…. he is dead can’t you forgive him. stop hurting yourself over this..”
I just replied, “I can’t forgive him, neither myself.. I didn’t got justice for her… because no one believed me saying I had hallucination problem, till date no one will accept my truth… believe the lie that dad created.. and you are protecting him… till now…” I was about to cry.
He just said, “I will protect the man who saved my life and my family…. I will do as he says even when he is dead, he wanted it to be secret then it will… that’s how I work..” I looked away wiping my tears. I know no one will believe me because they proved that I had hallucination problems when I was younger, the cobs didn’t even asked or considered asking me. they feared dad. I started to hate him but as he died, I am more hurt…
Edward said, “Now.. choose a college.. don’t change the subject.”
I looked in his eyes and said, “you can’t force me…” I was angry on him on this point.
He said with little bit of annoyance, “I can… I am your guardian.. I am going to do everything good for you.” I looked at him, he is really serious.. he is different than what I imagine.. he is bossy, always rude and god knows what….
I said, “Edward.. I want be a artist like mom.. I want to paint like her..” he looked at me and then said, “ok.. I will sort out some art colleges.. you want to paint, and we are going to get proper training..” no!.. I am scared to go..
He got up to leave, I grab into his hand  and pleaded, “Edward.. I am scared to go.. I know how to paint, I don’t need to learn. Please they will bully me and call me names… please..” I was in tears as these memories flow into my mind. I hate that….
Edward looked into my eyes and touched my cheeks to wipe my tears. he sat in front of grabbing my hand in his and other hand was still on my cheek. This feels comforting. He said, “Amber… look… don’t be scared, you need to face it. hiding is not always a option…. I promise if anyone does anything wrong then I will be there for you…. I promised your father to protect you, so I am going to do it. trust me and just try college… I don’t care what you study, your father wanted you to grow and learn…”
I cried out, “you are bad…. No one thinks what I want… I said I don’t want it…” why I became like this.. I saw him sigh. He got up and said, “I will sort more colleges… we will meet in two days..” I looked at him as he walked to the door.  I just looked at him hopelessly, he turned to me before leaving, he said, “make sure to eat dinner…” he is doing all this because dad asked him… I want to scream on his face, that stop this….

  I just looked at him hopelessly, he turned to me before leaving, he said, “make sure to eat dinner…” he is doing all this because dad asked him… I want to scream on his face, that stop this…