[ 002 ] stupid little fights

CHAPTER TWO
❛ calm your tits, seriously ❜

CHAPTER TWO❛ calm your tits, seriously ❜

CONRAD TOOK THE JOINT AS THE SECRET COUPLE SAT SIDE BY SIDE, THE MOON SHIMMERING OFF THE CLEAR BLUE POOL. 

With their knees touching and legs gently dancing threw the pool, the two just quietly talk between one each other, with a beer and a rolled joint. They weren't even showing that much affection, just speaking. Kai loved just having a conversation with Conrad, he always said that he loved her voice but she loved his voice, and when he spoke about something he was in love with, he never shut up. She loved watching his face light up when she spoke about whatever his interests were. 

The wind wasn't that strong tonight, but there was a beautiful breeze that kept them both cool, cool enough for her to be wearing his red hoodie. Kaimana quite often gets cold, even in the summer at Cousins, she's used to the heat in Hawaii and that has just never changed. It was dark enough so that he couldn't see her secretly sniffling at the collar, inhaling his perfect smell but he knew she was doing it, because she wasn't crying when she sniffled in, he didn't say anything however, finding it kind of cute. 

Kaimana likes the idea of going for a night swim, she often swims with Belly but tonight, she's not feeling up to it. Her head rests down onto Conrad's shoulder and her eyes flicker shut, his hand moves to rest on her knee, gently rubbing her soft skin as he leans his head back against hers. "Tired?" 

"Shattered." She replies, with a quiet breath. The girl was up most of last night with Conrad, and then after not having chance to nap today, her mind is like a mush from the exhaustion. "I can come to your room tonight, we can watch a movie if you want. Top Gun?"