[ 014 ] little peanut

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
❛ serena fisher - montgomery ❜

tw : mentions of alcohol abuse, sexual assault & a still-born baby

THANKSGIVING IS A TIME FOR FAMILY TO GET TOGETHER AND HAVE FUN, fucking fun. But this year, every single one of them is utterly terrified for it. Susannah has requested that the entire clan be there, no squabbling or anything but it's just going to be utter bullshit. Kaimana wasn't sure how she would feel about this, especially since Belly and Conrad were going to be there, and fucking Adam. She was very close to just pretending to be dead for the day to avoid going to this whole ordeal, but she was doing it for Susannah but it's clear it may be her last thanksgiving ever and she wants it to be special. 

"Mani." Susannah called, bringing the girl from her hatred filled thoughts. Kai wraps her arms further around her, smiling in response, "Can you please take this threw?" The blonde hands the girl a fancy bottle of wine they're going to drink whilst eating. Monty nods, taking the bottle into the dining hall, quickly swigging some because it's open and it'll get her threw the day. 

"Hey, Kai." Conrad speaks up as he fills up the water cups with a jug, she pauses with the wine bottle to her lips, "Drinking again?"

Kaimana drags in a sharp breath, "Judging me again?" She raises a brow, putting the bottle into the thing of ice on the side. Conrad sighed, biting on his bottom lip, "Promise me you won't say anything, to anyone." Kai blurts out, turning around after attempting to distract herself with the floral arrangement, "I know it was stupid of me to get so drunk, but... but please, just don't say anything, I'm--"