[ 003 ] plans for the future

CHAPTER THREE
❛ stop you're flattering me.❜

"HAPPY MONDAY MANA MONTS." STEVEN SUNG AS SHE WALKED INTO THE KITCHEN.

The girl had her hood up over her face, dragging her feet along the floor, very clearly incredibly hungover. Kai turned towards him, "Screw you, fucktard." She shakes her head in horror that he'd say it was actually a happy Monday. The seventeen year old made her way around the island to sit beside Laurie, "Jerm, are you making your hangover cure, because I could bath in it right now." 

He snickers, "I am, Mani." The boy nods, turning to look at her, "You look even worse then Connie does." Mana leans backwards to look at Conrad who is painfully gripping his head on the couch, she musters the energy to laugh at him, getting off the stool and walking towards him. 

"Fuck off, Kai." He mutters as she tickles his nose with her hair again. The boy swats at her hair, as if it were a fly whilst she chuckles at him, "You're such an idiot. I hate you." Kai grins, tucking her hair behind her ear. Conrad opens his eyes to look at her, wishing her could take a picture of her right now. Even though she looks washed out, she's still the most beautiful girl in the world. Kaimana quickly drops her head to peck his lips. "Maybe I don't hate you." His voice barely a whisper.

Kai grins, "I know, you love me really." She stands up and walks back into the kitchen, sitting back beside Laurel and laying her heavy head on her arms, eyes shutting to try and break the splitting hangover headache. Steven is talking but she's not really paying attention until Jeremiah turns on the blender and she jolts awake, gasping in pain. "Turn that off." She whines, pressing her fingers into her temples to try and relieve some of the pain that is even worse with the blender. The younger boy just grins at her, shaking his head.