[ 013 ] house of balloons

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
❛ i want my mom ❜

tw : attempt at sexual assault & mentions of vomiting

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Kai turned her head when she heard Susannah speaking with the doctor, outside the hospital room as if she couldn't hear or something. Conrad was curled under a blanket in the corner of the room, he was asleep with his earphones in and Jer was on the couch with a blanket over him as well. She wondered when Belly and the other were coming, if they were even going to, Laurie probably will but... Kaimana didn't know what else.

Doctor Greece spoke to Susannah, "So, we aren't sure if it was intentional or not, but Kaimana has overdosed." Monty tilted her head up to the ceiling, eyes fluttering open and shut, how could she of overdosed? "She must've overdosed and fallen down the stairs, but what worried us is that she's been pregnant for about eight months and the baby seems to be deceased, but it's also seems this pregnant was what we call cryptic which is why she didn't show or reveal any signs of anything like that. We'll have to wait for Kai to be aware enough to make her own decisions wether she wants to birth the baby naturally or if we'll perform a c-section. I'd recommend a c-section but if she's stronger in a few days, then we can think of giving birth naturally."

Susannah nodded, looking over at the poor girl in the bed. This was... it's so much and she wasn't sure if Kaimana could take the pain of losing anything else, pinching the bridge of her nose, the mother thanks the doctor and heads back into the hospital room.