First Call

9:45 A.M

*RING RING RING RING*
My phone rang. I rubbed my eyes lifting my phone facing it towards me reading the time. "Who the hell is calling me at 9 in the AM , niggas buggin." It was Kai. "Heyyy, it's ya first time come to my house. Heyyyy!!" He sang. I smiled still rubbing my eyes "Bro what the fuck do you wannt?" I said in an annoyed but playful tone. "We having a party today from 5 to 12, pull up." He said looking for something in his room, "Yeah I got you." I said before sitting up. "ii" "hold on look at your phone real quick."

"Kai get the fuck off my phone broo

"Kai get the fuck off my phone broo." I said laughing and hung up.

Me and Kai has been friends for a few months now. That's how all of our phone calls ended.

I got up and took a mirror picture for my spam account and got into the shower. I put music on and connected it to my speaker and hopped into the shower. When I got out I posted the picture on my spam and went into the kitchen.

What you posted:

Direct Messages: User: Goodmorning mh !! 🩷User: you so pretty girll gmm 😘❤️ User: GmUser: Morning User: this picture ugly aslUser:Goodmorning ma 🫶🏽User: you thick as hell shawty User: Goodmorning!!User: u so pretty Nyy User: Mll 🫶🏽❤️

Direct Messages:
User: Goodmorning mh !! 🩷
User: you so pretty girll gmm 😘❤️
User: Gm
User: Morning
User: this picture ugly asl
User:Goodmorning ma 🫶🏽
User: you thick as hell shawty
User: Goodmorning!!
User: u so pretty Nyy
User: Mll 🫶🏽❤️

4:00

(Act like both of  these pictures is the same person in the beginning 😭😭)

(Act like both of these pictures is the same person in the beginning 😭😭)

I put my bathing suit on under my outfit and got into my car.

4:07 P.M.
Kai's POV

Nyy texted me to see what she was wearing. Of course she doesn't know, she never knows, everything's always last minute. I went upstairs into the kitchen and seen Davis and Fanum at the counter eating cereal. "Yooo " Fanum said raising his head slightly. "Wassup Kai" Davis said with a smile on his face. "Wsp. Y'all excited for that party?" "You knooow. Finna be MAD BITCHES  you heeardddd." Fanum said dapping me up. I laughed. "Who you inviting?" He said rubbing his hands on his legs. " I asked like 6 bitches and Nyy" "Nyy," He said tilting his head and taking a bite of his cereal, "whos Nyy?" Fanum asked.

"She a friend of mine. She been for a minute." "Worrddd?" He said smirking. "Bro it's not like that chilll" I smiled hard as hell. "Nahh why you cheesin?" He said pointing at me laughing. "This nigga bro." Davis joined in. "Yo chill it's not like that I promise you bro." I said pouring me some lemonade and heading downstairs still hearing Davis and Fanum.

Sorry for the long chapter I started typing and couldn't stop 😭😭😭
Words: 473
Continue reading