Restricted

Fanum's POV
8:37

I woke up and looked over at Nyy. She was still sleep. I smiled as she softly snored. I got up and went downstairs where everyone else was at. "Heyyyyyy." Everyone downstairs said as I came around the corner. "Ayoo what the fuck y'all niggas on?" I laughed. "Wheres Nyy." Kai said putting his head on his hand. " She upstairs.." I said getting me a bowl out of the cabinet. "Ouuuuuuuu." Everybody teased.

"Bro chill." I said. "Nah nigga what the fuck she doing up stairs?" Duke laughed pointing upstairs. Me and everyone laughed the question away.

Nyy's POV

I woke up to laughing outside of the room. I rolled over and Fanum wasn't in the bed. I got up rubbing my eyes and went into the bathroom to check myself and headed downstairs. "Heyyyy Nyyyyyyy." I hear everyone downstairs, except Fanum, say smiling like crazy.

"Goodmorning?" I said confused. Fanum just looked me deep in the eyes smiling. "Come over here real quick my heart." Kai said flicking his wrist towards him. I walked over moving my hair to the side. "Where were you last night?" He whispered looking up at me (he was sitting down). "I went upstairs to use the bathroom.." "Yeah but you didn't come back downstairs." He chuckled.

"I forgot..?" I said shrugging my shoulders. "You forgot?" He said tilting his head smirking. "Yes Kai I forgot." I rolled my eyes and walked away. I walked over to the corner by the staircase. "Fanum." "Wassup?" He smiled. "Can I use your shower again." "AGAAIN??!!?!?" Kai and Duke screamed.

"Yoo breeeeze." Fanum said looking back at them raising his hands up eye level and then down signaling them to calm down. "Yeah go 'head shorty." He said smirking. I went upstairs and took a shower and played music and posted on my spam when I got out.

What you posted:

I sat in Fanums gaming chair and watched TikTok

I sat in Fanums gaming chair and watched TikTok. 30 minutes later I packed my stuff and put some pants on and got my stuff from Kai's room. "Aye?" Kai said as I walked over to his bed. "What's up?" "You going home?" He said turning around in his chair. "Yeah." I said picking up my bag. "Aiight."

He said getting up and pulling his pants up. "Gimme a hug." I put my bag on my back and hugged him. "See you later my heart." "Okay." I said walking up the stairs, out of his room. "Yoo?" Fanum said as I was about to walk out the house. "What?" I smiled. "Watch ya mouth," he said as I rolled my eyes, "you going home tho?" He said walking closer. "Yeah.." I nervously said under my breath.

"Yeah?" He smirked. I licked my lips as he leaned in for a kiss grabbing my waist. At first it was a peck and then it got passionate. We heard a door open and we broke the kiss. "Text me when you get home aight ?" He said before kissing me one more time. "Ok.."

As I got into the car I realized that fanum liked my story and followed me.

Instagram DMS

Fanum: Damn 😍😍

Me: how'd you find my spam??

I smiled

Fanum: don't worry bout it ma 🤷🏽‍♂️
Seen just now

CONTINUE READING
WORD COUNT: 550