Playboy

Nyy's POV
2:30 A.M

I woke up to Fanum screaming at the top of his lungs. "SUCK MY DICK YOU HUURRDD!" I smiled and stretched. Kai was sleep and he locks his bathroom because he has the nicest in the house and dosent want anyone to use it. I went upstairs looking for the bathroom. One room said do not enter and the other room I heard Fanums voice.

I knocked on Fanums door and he ran to open it. "Hey." "Hey.. Hold on." He ran over to his desk and whispered "Watch me rizz chat watch me rizz." And started clicking random buttons on his keyboard and came back to the door. "You aight?" He said putting his hand and forearm on the door leaning his head on his hand.

"Yeah," I said looking him up and down and sucking in my bottom lip, "I just needed to use the bathroom." Fanum opened the door and pointed towards the bathroom. "Oh.. Yeah yeah yeah of course. Over there." "Thank you.." I said tucking my shoulders to my ears and squeezing through the door and him.

Fanums POV

Nyy came into my room asking to use the bathroom. She had a oversized shirt on and some laced panties. She looks so fine. I went back over to chat and turned back on dono's.

"W RIZZ FANUMM"
"WANUMMMMMM"
"WWWWWWW"

Chat spammed after seeing her. I whispered into the mic. "Chat," I looked into the camera, "GYAT." I played the explosive sound and slid back in my chair and laughed. She came back out of the bathroom. Damn son. The dono notification went off. "FANUM FINNA FUCKK".

Nyy giggled at the dono and about to walk out the room. I put my controller down and walked over to her.

Nyy's POV

I came out the bathroom and heard Fanums speakers go off. Damn son. "FANUM FINNA FUCKK". I giggled low. I was about to walk out when I seen Fanum get up and watch towards me. "Hey." He said in a low seductive tone. "Hey." I said back looking up at him smirking.

"You finna go back downstairs?" "I was going too.." I said putting my hands in my face hiding my smile. "Why you blushin' ?" He smirked and grabbed my waist. "You tweakinnn." I giggled. "Mhm.. You don't wanna stay with me?" Fanum said said tilting his head. "I would but you on stream right.." He pressed his tongue against his cheek looking me up and down. "Aiight.. I'll call you." "You don't got my number tho." I said looking at him confused. "You right.. What is it."

Of course I gave it to him. He let go of my waist opening the door and walked me out. We made eye contact one more time and he closed the door. I stood there for a minute. "YEAHHH CHATTT!!! I GOT THE DIIIGITTSS I GOT THE DIIIGIITSSS AYYYEEE!!!" I heard him sing as I was walking down the stairs.

He's so fine ..

3:03

*BZZZ*

My phone buzzed and I rolled over and checked the time on my phone. It was 3 in the morning already. I checked my notifications.

What does he want me upstairs for??