Out the Way

Me and Fanum got into the car and headed towards the mall. When we got there fanum put on some shade and made sure we looked right. We got out the car and headed into the mall. We walked in and i seen a Victoria Secret. "Let's go in here." I said pulling his arm. "What's in there?" he said nervously walking into the store.

"Ohhh." He said looking at the mannequins and looked around the store. "What you finna get?" I let go of his arm and walk over to this cute 2 piece set. "This cute?" i said looking over at him. He walked over touching the red 2 peice. "Mmm. It'll look better if it was darker." He looked around. "Like thisss." He smiled showing me. "Ou that's actually cute." I said smiling at them.

i picked them up and got another pair. What you got:

(these are only worn when you want not ALL the time)

We payed for our stuff and started walking around the store. "FANUM!?" I heard somebody scream from behind us. We turned around and seen a little kid run up to us with his phone out. "Yo wassup?" Fanum said smiling at them. "Bro no way. I love your videos so much. Can i get a picture?" The boy said smiling hard. "Ofc lil bro." Fanum said posing up next to the kid as his friend took a picture.

"Bro i appreciate it." The kid said dapping him up and looking over at me. "This you my boy?" He said smiling and looking at Fanum. "Chilll." Fanum said smiling and then looked at me. "Aye but i gotta go." He said and put up a duces sign and walked away from them. The walk to the shoe store was kinda silent. We talked a little but it would just go silent again.

We stopped to get something to eat. "What's up?" He said sitting down with our food. "Nun." i said grabbing my food. "Somethings wrong because you haven't ate all day and i just brought you food and you're not happy." He knew me so well. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes and looked back down at my food. "Better stop rolling your eyes before they get stuck up there."

I sighed deeply and sipped my drink. "Tell me what's wrong mama." He said trying to make eye contact with me. "Why don't you tell people about us?" I say looking at him. "It's not that i don't wanna tell them i just can't. Plus i didn't know you wanted to go public." He said taking a bite of his food. "Bro wh-" "Im not ya bro." He interrupted in a lower tone and looking at me. "Fanum." I said and side eyes him. "Why would I not wanna go public?"

"'Cause niggas weird." He said sipping his drink. "What you mean?" Fanum took a deep breath in and looked at me. I looked back at him and tilted my head. "Social Media is weird. If we go public everything we do needs to be public too. And honestly I don't want them lil niggas ruining us. I would love to go public if there wasn't weirdos. We will one day. Just not right now. Aight?" He said grabbing my hand.

I smile and nod. "Okay.." and we finished eating.

WORD COUNT: 563
TO BE CONTINUED