The visit P2

Fanum took the bag pulling it towards him after leaving the bathroom. He pulled out flowers, Ferrero Rochet chocolates and a stuffed animal. "Aww Fanumm!" I said picking everything up and moving it into my room. He smiled and moved the bag to the side. "You're welcome."

I walked over to him and looked up at him."Thank you.." I smiled. He put his hand on my lower back pulling me in for a kiss. Which started off as a kiss and became a longer one. "Chillll." Fanum smirked breaking the kiss and licking his lips as I licked mine.

We watched TV in the living room and I layed down the long way on the couch. Fanum picked my legs up and put it on his. "Mama.." "Hmm?" "Ma." "Mhmm?" I said and squirmed. "Baaeee." Fanum said putting his hand on my thigh. "Yess?" I squirmed again.

"You hungry?" He said rubbing my thigh. "Mhmm." I said closing my eyes. "Use your words baby." "Yes." I said putting my head in my hands, smiling. I got up and went into my room before. I even got to the frame of the door, Fanum asked, "Where you going?" "I'm going to my room I'm tired." I responded walking into the room.

"Woow so you gon leave me?" He said crossing his arms. "Nah come on." I smirked.

(Laying like this)

"Ma.." Fanum said turning his phone off. "Yeah?" I said looking up at him. "I missed you." He bit his lip. "I missed you too." I smiled playing with his ear. He put his hand in my pants and played with the waistband of my panties. I smirked as I took my pants off slowly.

"What you trynna do?" I said sitting up. "You already know I'm on whateva." He said looking down at my chest. "Bet." I said walking into the kitchen and getting a condom. I threw the condom onto the bed at Fanum. As I took off my shirt he was taking off his pants.

I got onto his lap and started grinding on his bulge. He was rock hard. He grunted as I leaned down and kissed him. Fanum put his hand on my ass rubbing it, then smacked it, and grabbed it. I moaned.

He pullled out slapping his member on my panties and then put the condom on. I leaned back putting my hands on the bed sheets. I moved my panties to the side as he slipped it in. "Mmm~" I threw my head back and rolled my eyes. My walls closed onto his tip.

He grabbed my hips forcing it all in. I started riding as he started slapping and grabbing my ass. 20 minutes later we finished. "Damn.." Fanum moaned as he picked me up putting me on the bed and taking off the condom.

We looked at each other out of breathe and went to the bathroom to clean up. "Ahhh Fanumm!" Fanum mocked me as we walked to the bathroom. "Bro shut up." I rolled my eyes. "Bro?" He said tilting his head sizing me up. "Bro." I said smiling.

He grabbed my neck and starting making out with me and then bit my lip gently. "You wanna go again?" I asked looking up at him. "Nah you wouldn't be able to handle it." He said letting go of my neck. "Yeah aight.." I raised my eyes brows and smiled.

WORD COUNT: 583
CONTINUE READING