The Visit

When I got to my hotel I texted Fanum letting him know I got home. We got on FaceTime and talked for a little and then he hung up getting on stream. I packed up my stuff and cleaned around the hotel and then ordered something to eat.

I fell asleep on the couch after eating.

*RING RING RING*

My phone rang and I rolled over and picked up the phone. "Hey..?" I said rubbing my eyes. "My bad ma." I heard Fanum say in a low raspy tone. I smiled, "Nah you good what's up?" I responded sitting up. "What you doing?" He asked me grunting. "Nothing I low key just woke up."

"Oh I'm sorry go back to sleep." He said, concerned almost. "No I'm up now I wanna talk to you.." I said putting the phone on speaker and going to the bathroom. "Oh you wanna talk to me?" He said smiling through the phone. "Shut the fuck uppp." I blushed.

"Hold on imma call you back on FaceTime." "Alright." I said hanging up and walked into the bedroom. I changed his contact to "💋" and he called back.

*you took a screenshot*

"Bro you bugginn." Fanum said covering the camera. "What chu meaann." I said turning off my camera. "Nahh turn your camera on." He said licking his lips. As soon as I turned my camera on, Fanum spammed my phone with screenshot's. "Nah YOUU buggin nigga." I said turning my camera back off.

Me and Fanum talked a little longer until he had to get to bed . "Goodnight ❤️." He texted me before getting off his phone. I opened up my camera app and decided to post some pictures I found.

What you posted:

darkskinn.nyy: you do you, I do better ⭐️.
elfanum, kaicenat, and 1,089 others

User: You partying?
User: caption 💯
User: 😍😍😍
Kaicenat: bsf ❤️🤞🏾
User: where was you at?
Elfanum: damn 😍
User: nahh
User: you fine asl
User: 💀
and so on...

I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

It was like 11 in the morning and I decided to check my phone. "Instagram.. snap... tiktok..." I called out my notifications going to my couch and getting a smoothie. But no text from Fanum. I put my phone down, finished my smoothie, and watched TV.

I opened my phone again to a text. "Send the addy." Fanum text me. "Wym" I texted back frowning my eyebrows. "Send me ya address." "Aight?" I said and sat my phone down. 30 minutes later I heard a knock at my door. I looked out the peep hole and started jumping around excitedly and collected myself.

I opened the door to Fanum smiling and gave me a hug holding a big brown bag. "Heyy Nyyy." He said smiling. "Heyy Fanumm." I said breaking the hug. "I brought us something." He said placing the bag onto the counter. "Ouu what is it?" I said pulling the bag towards me.

"Hold on I'll open it when I get out the bathroooom whichh iss?" He said looking around. I pointed into my bedroom and told him to turn left and it was right there. He walked into the bathroom and I took a picture for my main.

What you posted:

Fanum came out the bathroom and pulled the bag back over too him opening it

CONTINUE READING.
WORD COUNT: 564
BRO I DIDNT EXPECT THIS FANFICTION TO BLOW UP FR ILL BE MORE CONSISTENT I PROMISE