Aight.

After I seen the notification on Fanum phone he came into the living room and sat on the couch putting his hand on my thigh. I move his hand a cross my legs over. "Fuck is wrong wit you?" He said putting his hand back on my thigh.

I moved his hand again and schooled over to the other end of the couch. "Bro.." he said throwing his head back and looking at me. "First of all I'm not your bro," I said crossing my legs in the couch and opening up my phone, "and second of all go touch up on your other bitch." I said rolling my eyes and scrolling through TikTok.

Fanum tilted his head like he was confused but i know he knows what I'm talking about. He takes his phone out his pocket. "Aight bro.." I looked over at him and sucked my teeth. "Oh shit.." He said looking at his Lock Screen. He looked like he was texting somebody. I sighed loudly.

"Wassup." He said scooting closer to me. "Nun don't talk to me go talk to that bitch in yo phone." I said trying to scoot farther from him. "What bitch what are you talking about?" He said shaking his head.  I turned my phone off and faced towards him. "Who's marcellies?" "Mar-" "Why she in your phone with a heart next to her name?" "Who-" "And why you playing in my fucking face." I said .

I crossed my arms and tilted my head with an attitude. "First of all shawty pipe the fuck down cuz I don't know who you think you talking to." He said putting up his index finger. "Second of all. Who the fuck is Marcellies." He said putting up two fingers. "And there'd of all I'm not playing in ya face."

Fanum really just gagged me. I didn't know what to say so I just got up and went into my room and slammed the door. I heard Fanum say "awh hell nah" and next thing I know my door hit the wall. He came up to me putting his hand around my neck softly choking me.

"Why you still mad for?" He said getting in my face. "Cuz I don't fucking believe you." I said grabbing his wirst."Watch your mouth." He said softly in my ear. His soft but also raspy dominant voice made my knees weak. "Fuck you."  I said breathing heavily. A smirk grew onto his face as he let go of my neck walking back into the living room.

I stayed in my room for a little until I decided to go back into the living room. I felt Fanum look at me as I walked over to him with my head down and sat on his lap (facing him knees in the couch). "Hey." Fanum said rubbing my back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the end of his braids.

"You good now?" He asked me holding my waist with one arm. I nodded. "Aight that's good.. that's good.." "You hungry?" He said as I sat up and he put both has hands on my waist. I leaned in and kissed him. He moaned into the kiss. I break the case and smile at him and he giggles biting his lip.

I get off his lap to go get my food. "What you doing." "Bro my foods fucking cold." Fanum comes over to the counter and grabs my food and puts it in the microwave. "Fanu-" I say and then stopping as I see him grab the bottle of 'Migos he brought with him. "Fanum." I smile and drop my head on my shoulder. "Truth or Drink for a video?" He said tilting the bottle and walking into the living room. "Bet." I said siting cross cross on the couch.

CONTINUE READING
WORD COUNT: 642