Surprise

FF 3 MONTHS LATER

Me and Fanum have been taking for almost 4 months. I like him for real he's cool and shit but I don't wanna ask him to be my boyfriend. I don't know I guess it's because I'm nervous.

I haven't talked to Fanum in like 3 days to be honest. He hasn't texted me back so I ghosted him. I ordered food for lunch. I haven't ate all day. I got a text from Kai.

I sent Kai my address and started cleaning around the house.

I heard a knock on the door and went to go get my food. I opened the door and stood there stunned. My eyes teared up as he spoke. "Hey twinn." Fanum said holding my food. He came in as I just stood at the door watching him in disbelief.

He put the food down and walked over to me with his arms out and smiling. "Why you cryin mama." He said pulling me in for a hug. "Bro how'd you even get here." I cried. "Kai sent me the address." Of course he did how didn't I think of that.

We hugged for a few more seconds as Fanum stroked my hair. "I missed you." I said looking up at him. "I missed you too." He said letting go of me from the hug and kissing my cheek. "Guess what I brought." He said pulling out a bottle of casamigo out of his backpack.

I walked over taking it out of his hand as he zipped up his bag. "Noo wayy." I said walking over to the kitchen and putting it in the corner of the counter. "Yess. We finna go crazyy." He said pulling me by my waist. "Fanum chilll." I blushed. "I'm chilling what you meaan." He said smiling looking down at me.

We smiled and then went into the living room. "Bro lowkey I need my hair rebraided my shit look crazy right now." He said rubbing his head. "Want me to do it?" I said tilting my head looking over at him. "You braid?" He said scrunching up his face. "Yes I braid." I rolled my eyes.

I went to the bathroom getting shampoo and conditioner while Fanum took out his braids. "Your hair long as hell why don't you wear it out?" I said moving the products into the bathroom. "I like my braids." He shrugged his shoulders.

Fanum finished taking out his hair and went into the bathroom and took his hoodie off  (he has a t-shirt on under ofc) to get his hair washed. I put on How Many Drinks by Miguel. I hummed the lyrics. "You so beautiful mama." Fanum said looking up at me as I rinsed his hair out. "I rolled my eyes and smiled shaking my head.

I turned the water off and passed him a towel. He went over to the mirror looking at his hair. "You feeling yo self?" I teased drying my hands off. "You knoww." He said going into the living room.

The style he got:

He went into the bathroom and looked at his hair

He went into the bathroom and looked at his hair. "NAHH MY SHIT HARD AS HELL WORDDD." I heard him scream from the bathroom. I laughed. "Nahh word I didn't know you can braid like THISS." He said rubbing his head.

"Mhmm." I yawned. "Why you always tired." He said putting his durag back on. Fanum closed the door to the bathroom and his phone went off.

Who tf is marcellies?  I thought to myself.

WORD COUNT: 590
TO BE CONTINUED.
Thank y'all so much for reading my stuff I honestly wasn't expecting for people to actually read this but enjoy! 💗💗💗

Edit: y'all ddon't think to tell me I had mad typos and shit now I'm paranoid 😭😭