Good Times pt 3

After 10 minutes of this he finally put me down and we got out. We headed into the house and someone was in the kitchen grabbing more bottles. "What's that?" Fanum asked. "Some more drinks." The guy said putting them up in the air. "Who's this?" The guy asked, squinting his eyes looking at me. "This Kai's friend Nyy. Remember that girl he was talking about last week." "Oh yeahhh. Damn your fine as hell." He said getting closer.

"Thank youu. What's your name?" I smiled tilting my head slightly look at him. "My name's Agent." He said putting his arms out. "I'm a hugger." We hugged and I patted his back. "Yeah it's nice to meet you but I gotta give these drinks out." "Yeah g-looks brotha." Fanum said shaking his hand as Agent walked out the door.

11:59 P.M

Me and Fanum looked at each other, laughed and went to go back into the pool after sitting in the house chilling and drinking. "I feel light headed.." I said stumbling out the door. "Wooah ma," he said walking in front of me with his hands out, "you drank too much." He said trying to hide his laugh. We went back into the house and into the kitchen.

"Yo what the fuck?" Kai said annoyed. "What?" Fanum responded shrugging his shoulders. "You got her drunk nigga what the fuck you mean 'what?' " Kai and Fanum went back and forth for a minute. "Guys.." I said faintly. "Guys!" I said a little louder. They kept going. "GUYS!" I said they both looked at me as my legs went weak.

"Nyy I need you to get up and go downstairs." Kai said putting his hand on my back and stomach to support me. He noticed that I couldn't move

Kai's POV

I rushed her down the stairs and layed her on my bed. Fanum rushed down the stairs with the water and gave it to her. She squeezed her eyes shut, "My head hurts so bad." She said putting her hand on her forehead. "Yeah, it's gonna feel like that until tomorrow." Fanum said putting the cup next to my bed.

"Aight Kai I'll catch you in the morning." "Aight." I said as Fanum walked out the room.

ALRIGHT ILL POST THE REST TOMORROW.
Word count: 358
To be continued..