Good Times

Nyy's POV

I told kai to send me the address as I got into the car. Some people in Atlanta don't know how to drive it's so irritating. When I got outside it was 4:57. I could hear the music from outside of the property. I texted Kai telling him I was outside. He came out with his arms out as I got out the car. "Heyyy it's ya first time come to my houuuse." He said dancing towards me. "Oh my god Kai," I laughed, "you and that song gotta go somewhere." I gave him a hug and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, bringing me into the house.

Everyone was already outside. "Aight you can leave your stuff in the living room if you want but it would probably be safer in my room cuz nobody is going in there" "Okay." I smiled. Kai went outside as I went downstairs and put his stuff in his room.

I heard somebody coming downstairs as I was taking off my shirt. "Bust down Rollie avalanche... yeah my uhn uhn average." They sang walking down the stairs. I giggled taking off my pants. "This my first-" They said opening door. "OH SHIT!" They screamed closing the door. "My bad miss, I came in to get the water guns." "You can come in I was just changing." "Oh aiight"

They came in with there hands over there eyes and put there hands down. It was this fine ass lightskin and he had this accent that just made me, ouu, I think it was a Bronx accent. And he had cornrows to the back of his head.

He looked at me and his eyebrows frowned and he squinted his eyes. "Damn," he said licking his lips. "What's your name?" He put his hand out. "Nyy, how 'bout you." I said shaking his hand and smiling. "My name's Fanum." He said and made eye contact. Those eyes and smile was so hypnotizing. "I heard a lot about you.." He said tilting his head. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah.. Kai talk about you all the time. Like ODEE." "That's crazy I never heard nothing about you." I said letting go of his hand.

We went outside still talking to each other. We get outside and Kai seen us smiling and laughing walking out the back door.

Kai's POV.

I went over to Nyy as I seen her coming out the house with Fanum, putting my arm around Nyy and asked what took her so long. "I was talking to uhm..?" She said pointing her thumb to him. "Fanum." He smirked.

No way is this nigga flirting with her😂

"Yeah Fanum." She said looking at me. "Oh." "Yo Kai lemme holler at you real quick." Fanum said pointing over to the grill. Nyy walked away and put her feet into the pool. I walked over grabbing a caprison. "That's you gang?" He said smirking and pointing at Nyy. "Bro what is you talking about" "Shawty came out and you put yo arm 'round ha." He said chuckling. I laughed. "Nah bro. She's just my friend." I chuckled.

Continue reading
I'm splitting it up because I can't stand long chapters 😭😭
Word count: 522