Safe Keeping

After that whole situation, me and Fanum got into the shower and he had to help me up..

He put a movie on and turned the TV down so it wasn't too loud. "You think they heard us?" I said taking down my hair. "Yeah probably." He said putting his hands behind his head. "What chu mean probably?" I said looking at him with a scrunched up face. "You was loud as hell." "So where you..?" I said rolling my eyes. "Nah I wasn't as loud as you tho." He laughed.

He came into the bathroom and put his hands on my stomach and his head on my shoulder rocking back and forth. I turned around facing him and put my arms around his neck giving him a hug. I giggled and he pulled out his phone. "Hold on I'm gonna take a picture"

What he posted:

"Lemme see." I said. "Ouu that's cuute." I said smiling and kissing fanum on the cheek and walking into the room. He followed behind. "What chu wanna watch?" He said with the remote in his hand stretching. "Mmm Chicago P.D" "You watch that?" He said surprised. "Yeah this my shiit." "Nahh woord."

He turned the lights off and I turned the led light on green. When he got into the bed it was kinda awkward. But he decided to break the silence. "Come here." I looked up at him as he had his hands behind his head. I scooted over putting my thigh across his waistline.

He put one of his hands down into my hair and plays with it for a while. I rub my head into his chest. "Goodnight." He says softly but deep. "Goodnight." I responded smiling to sleep.

CONTINUE READING.
WORD COUNT: 317