Softer

10:24 P.M

Me and Fanum got into the shower and when we got out we did a face mask. I was sitting on his lap and putting on his mask after her put mine on. "Make sure my shit straight bitch ass nigga." I looked down at him as he started laughing.

"Yo don't play with me." I laughed. I finished putting on the mask and took out my phone checking Instagram. "What you doing." He asked. "Nothing.." I said locked into my phone. I felt Fanum staring at me mesmerized. I put my phone down and got off his lap going into the living room.

I took a picture, of course, for memories. "So.." he said putting his hand on the couch arm rest. "So?" I said looking up from my phone. "What we is?" He tilted his head. "I don't know.." I shrugged my shoulders. "You cool and shit and we be.. you know.." he chuckled, "soo?" He said wrapping his arm around me. "We talking.." I said nervously. He started cheesing, "Aight bet."

12:30 A.M
Fanum's POV

Nyy fell asleep on my lap and it was getting kinda late and I was tired. I picked her up and put her in the bed and layed next to her and fell asleep.

9 A.M
Nyys POV

I woke up to Fanums arms around me. I stretched slowly making sure i didn't wake him up. When did I get into bed? I asked myself and brushed it off since it was the least of my worries.

"Shiit." I said sitting up looking for my phone. Fanum jumped up out of his sleep. "Sorry." I got up and put on a shirt. "Nah you good," He responded sitting up watching me look for my phone. "what's going on?" He asked rubbing his eyes. "I have a flight to catch but I have to clean up and shit." "I'll help." He said getting up. "Nah it's good."

I cleaned up the kitchen, living room, bathroom, and made the bed as Fanum decided to help anyway. After we were done I packed up my stuff and signed out of the hotel. "How you gon get to the airport?" Fanum asked taking the bags and leaving me with the duffel. "Uhh.. Uber?" I said looking around.

"What happened to your V?" He asked tilting his head licking his lips. "It was a rental." "Nah you not taking no Uber hop in mines." He said walking over to the car. He put everything in the backseat of the car. We got into the car and went to Starbucks. "What you want?" He said rolling down the window. "Uhh dragon fruit refresher and a cake pop." I said looking at the menu. "Aight bet."

We headed to the airport as I posted on my spam of course.

I turned off my phone and dozed off. When I woke up we were on the highway by the airport. Fanum was blasting tombstone by rod wave and singing it. I smiled rubbing my eyes and sitting up. "We almost there." He said over the music.

I opened my phone and seen that Kai was calling and texting me.

I looked up from the phone and noticed we were at the airport. Fanum got out the car getting all the stuff and putting it next to the car. "You got it?" He said looking me up and down. "Yeah I got it, thank you." I said putting my phone in my duffel bag pocket.

We looked at each other and smiled as he walked me to the door. "Aight.." he said about to walk away. I put my arms out for a hug. "Aww you wanna hugg twinn." He teased putting his arms out too. "Stop fucking playing with me." I said hugging him.

"Aight.. Call me when you get home." He said walking backwards to his car. "Aight." I smiled walking into the airport.

WORD COUNT: 655
CONTINUE READING.