After Hours

Fanum was sitting on my bed on the phone . It sounded like it was an important call. I had on my boxers and a sports bra and walked over to my vanity and do my skin care.

What you were wearing:

"Yeah... I'll call you back.." he said hanging up the phone and walking over to me. I looked at him through the mirror since I was doing my skincare. "Wassup." He said putting his hands on my shoulder and gently massaging the back. "Wassup wit you?" I smirked. "Nun..." He said and started walking back and forth and pacing from the bathroom door to me.

I finish my skin care and walk up to him and give him a hug. "You good mama?" He said putting his hands on my back and rocking me softly back and forth. "Yeah I just wanted to touch you." He giggled and we went to go lay down. "What you wanna watch." I asked curling up next to him.

"Let's watch something scary." "Nah I don't like scary shi." "Why it's not even that scary." He said side eyeing me. "Then what movie?" I said with an attitude. "Chucky?" "Bet" I said turning on the movie. I heard Fanum snore gently at the ending of the movie. I looked up at him and smiled. "Goodnight." I said and fell asleep.

NEXT MORNING

I heard sizzling in the kitchen. I stretched in bed and covered my face with my blanket. I yawned and say up. It smelt so good. I walked into the kitchen and Fanum was cooking. "Good morning baby." He said taking something out of the oven. i giggled and rubbed my eyes. "Good morning." I said and sat on the floor in the living room.

Fanum walked over to the table in the living room and put a plate down. He made biscuits bacon and sausage (if you don't like this you can change it) i ate my food and went to get a cup of water. "Thanks baby." I said washing my plate. "Baby?" He smiled putting his plate on the counter. "Yeah.." i smiled and side eyed him.

I went back into the living room and started watching tv. "What we finna do today?" He said rubbing my thigh and looking up at me. "I was thinking we go shopping." I said turning off my phone. "Shopping?" He said scrunching up his face. "Yeah. It's getting around that time where i needa update my wardrobe." "Bet."

We took a shower and got dressed. "Mama!" I heard Fanum scream from the bathroom. "Yeah?" I yelled back looking out my bedroom door. "Cmere." He said in a low tone. i walked into the bathroom and fanum was standing in front of the mirror. "Durag or no Durag?" He said as i rested my head on the door frame. "Durag." I said and scrunched up my face. "Why you make that face for?" He giggled.

"Your not about to go out the house with fresh braids and a hair cut.." I said and walked away. "Then you not wearing them shorts out." He said putting his durag on. "Why?" I turned around and crossed my arms. "You got ya whole ass out." He said checking himself out in the mirror. "Aight whatever." I said and rolled my eyes changing my shorts.

"This better." I said showing him. "Turn around." He said checking me out. "Yeah that's better." I rolled my eyes and got my bags and we headed out.

WORD COUNT: 587
CONTINUE READING!!