Fucking You

I got upstairs opening the door and closing it behind me. "Hey ma.." Fanum said coming around the corner. He had on basketball shorts and a t-shirt. "Hey.." I smirked. He came up to me and grabbed my waist pulling me into a kiss. I moaned softly at his touch. He chuckled.

"What you trynna do?" He said pulling away from the kiss. I looked up at him taking off my shirt. "Damn.." He said leaning back to get a better look. I did a little 360 while tiptoeing. "You look good mama." "Thank you." I smiled. "And you got a pretty smile." He said putting his index and middle finger on my jaw and kissing me again.

"Get on the bed." He said in a demanding tone. I jumped into his bed and smirked at him. He looked aggressive.. like he's been waiting all day to do this. He looked down at my chest. Then at my pussy then in my eyes. "Do I have consent?" He said jokingly. "Yes." I smiled. He took off my panties.

He opened my legs wider and put his tongue on my clit and sliding it down to my entrance. I arched my back at the tease. He fastened his speed on my clit then sticking his tongue in me licking me in and out while playing with my clit.

"Aaaggh~" I moaned as he circled his thumb on my clit. I grab the sheets putting my feet on his shoulders arching my back. He took his tongue out of me and played with me. "Slow down." I moaned as he sped up. "Fuuck~" I whined closing my eyes shut.

He looked up at me grabbing my thighs forcing my clit onto his tongue. I whined and moaned as he flicked his tongue in and on me. He puts two fingers on my clit and moves them left and right fast. "Ahh~" that was the last moan I let out before I came. All over his sheets and fingers. He smirked and chuckled looking up at me putting his fingers in me and taking them back out.

He went looking for something in his drawer. "Shit.." He said under his breathe. "I don't have a condom." He looked at me with my legs open. "It's okay.." "Bet." He said taking off his shorts.

His print was so huge. It was busting out his boxers. He looked at me with my legs open. He looked even more aggressive than last time. He pulled down his boxers and his dick jumped out of them. I raise my eyebrows and I guess he noticed. "You ready?" He said walking over to the bed.

I nodded and bit my bottom lip. He moved me to the edge of his bed in doggystyle (backshots) and put his bulge on my clit and teased me with it. "Don't play with me." I whined. He laughed and put it all in me.

"AAAAGHH~" I screamed. Fanum immediately put my face into the bed. "You gotta be quite." He groaned taking all of it back out. I nodded and my eyes started to tear up. Every time he went in I either moaned, cried out, or grunted.

He loosened my walls and sped up his strokes. He moved his hand from my back up to my neck and pulls my head back releasing every moan into the room. I looked back at him in pain. Fuck it hurt so good. He wiped my tears with a grin on his face.. like he was proud he was making me cry.

10 minutes later we finished. I came like 8 times and he only came 6 times. I was so weak and wet I couldn't even sneak back downstairs to Kai so I stayed in his.

CONTINUE READING
word count: 635