Truth Serum

Fanum took out his camera and did his intro. "We wir twin say heyyy twin." He said putting the camera towards me. I smiled and waved at the camera. "Yeahhh." He giggled. "We finna do a truth a drink I wanted to change up the videos this summa..." he finished his intro and set the camera up.

"You go first." I said putting the shot glass down. "Aight bet." Fanum said sitting up and resting his head on his hand. "What's your favorite color?" "Fanum we grown as hell." I laughed. "Fuck you mean," he said frowning his eyebrows. "You can't tell me ya favorite color." "Brown." I say and roll my eyes.

"My turn." I say straightening my back. "Have you ever cheated?" I said tilting my head referring to earlier. "Fanum side eyed me and laughed. "Imma jus..." he said reaching for the bottle. My heart started racing as he lured it and took a shot as my jaw dropped. "Fanuum." I jokingly whined and laughed

. "Aight.. When you lose your v-card?" He said rubbing his hands together. "I'm drinking.." I said pouring my shot. "Ayoo" Fanum laughed. This happened back and forth we drank and laughed and drank and laughed. It was his turn again. "Aight aight.." he said after laughing his ass off.

"Mmm would you ever get with me?" He asked staring into my eyes. "Mmmm... maybe." I smirked. "Maybe not a answer." He smiled. "Yeah.." I mumbled. He cupped his hand around the back of his ear. "Speak up for me." "Yeah!" I yelled and put my glass down.

Fanum smile got big, "Your turn." He said rubbing his legs. "mmm would you everrr gem?" I reversed the question. He smiled and threw his head back. My stomach starting doing summer-salts I was so scared. "Yeah." He said looking over at me.

We finished the video and Fanum did his outro and turned his camera off. He took a deep breath and sighed. "Wassup?" I said scooting over to him. "Nun just tired as fuck.." He said in his sleepy voice. I put my head on his shoulder as he played in my hair.

"Ma.." He said kissing my forehead. "Yeah?" I said putting my leg on top of his. "Did you mean what you said in the video?" I picked up and tilted my head and slightly frowned my eyebrows. "When you said you would get with me.. did you mean that?" He said softly and kinda sound like he was whining.

"Yeah.." I said biting my bottom lip. "Oh aight." He sounded nervous. "Did you mean what you said?" I said picking my head back up and looking in his eyes down at his lips and in his eyes again.

He smiled. "Of course." I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder again. We watched tv and I got hungry so I went into the kitchen to warm up my food again. Fanum came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist and put his hands on my stomach. "Nyy.." he said gently in my ear. "Hm?" I said. "Wanna be my girlfriend?"

My heart started skipping beats and my knees got weak as he said those words in my ear. I smiled and looked over my shoulder at Fanum. "Yes." I said as he smiled and kissed my cheek. He stretched and walked over into the living room and later down on the couch.

"Fanum.." I said. "Yeah wassup?" "I got a bed you know.." I smiled. He smiled and walked into the room to lay down.

WORD COUNT: 601
CONTINUE READING