Forceful marriage

The next day.
Anastasia woke up with swollen eyes from all the crying. But she somehow accepted her fate. She knew that she couldn't get away from the Grey family and she couldn't do anything about it. She was just praying that her soon to be husband would not treat her worse than the Grey family if not better.

She was currently living in the college dorm with her roommate Amy. She quietly went to take a bath and get ready for the unwanted marriage for the fear of waking Amy and answering her uncountable questions.

She reached the marriage bureau on time as instructed by Mrs Grey. She was both scared and curious to know who her soon to be husband is.
Anastasia was well aware that if this was a good marriage candidate then Mrs Grey would never fix her marriage with him instead of matching him with her own daughter Haley. She very well expected her soon-to-be husband, to be an old and ugly looking guy who wanted to satisfy his perverted self by marrying a young girl like her in exchange for the million dollar project.

About half an hour later, a black car appeared in front of the bureau. A man in his mid 30's stepped out from the driver's seat. He approached Anastasia and asked her to go inside the bureau. She went, signed the documents and went outside and just like that in a matter of half an hour she was a married woman.
Anastasia was looking at the guy in black suit confused as she expected him to be older than that.

She remembered seeing the name David Frost on the marriage papers. She called the man from behind," Mr Frost!".

The man in black was dumbfounded. He hastily called " No Mrs Frost you've mistaken me for Mr frost. I'm his assistant. You can call me Alex."
Million questions were written on Anastasia's face as She just got married and the one who went inside with her was his assistant but not him. She expected her new husband to give no fucks about her but this was beyond her expectations.