Sitting on his lap

Anastasia was speechless and didn't know what to say to him at this point. Of course, she was feeling hot from the sun's heat but not so much that she would get sunstroke.

Seeing she was silently staring at him he sighed. Without delay for a second, he held her hand and took her to the car.

He opened the door of the car, put her inside the car, and closed the door.

He went himself to open the driver's seat door, sat inside, closed the door, and drove away.

Amy was still standing there in a shocking state,"Did they just ignore me and leave without saying anything?"

David drove for five minutes and then stopped the car in an empty space on the side of the road. David unbuckles his seat belt first, He then unbuckles Anastasia's seat belt, grabs her by the waist, and puts her on his lap. His sudden action frightened Anastasia.

David grabbed the back of her head and sealed her lips with his. He kissed her wildly, this kiss has nothing in common with his morning kiss.

He kissed her like a wild beast. He finally found a chance to kiss her like this.

Anastasia felt her body and mind numb. She didn't know how to react to his sudden kiss.

David kissed her until she was out of her breath.

David suddenly stopped his action, "What are you doing, why didn't you take breaths?"

Then Anastasia remembered that she stopped breathing.

Her face was red like a tomato, she lowered her head. Anastasia was embarrassed. David gave a helpless sigh. He hugged her with both hands and put his chin on her shoulder." What happened, you didn't like it when I kissed you?"

David wanted to know why she didn't respond to him when he kissed her.

"I didn't know how to respond..", before Anastasia finished her word, David suddenly laughed out loud.

At that time Anastasia really wanted to dig a hole and push herself in that hole to hide.

That was too embarrassing.

Anastasia tried to break herself free from his embrace but was unable to do so because he held her more tightly.

She couldn't take his laughing anymore, so she glared at him furiously.

Facing her sudden glare, David immediately stopped laughing.

"Okay, okay, I am sorry wifey. But you just said I'm your first and last man that's why I am so happy." David chuckled proudly.

He took his mouth near Anastasia's ear and whispered sweetly in her ear, "I will teach you how to please your husband."

After listening to him, Anastasia felt all the blood in her body rush to her cheeks.

"How can he be this shameless." She was thinking this in her head. David smirked after seeing her reaction.

David kissed her forehead and returned her to her seat, he fastened her seat belt again.

He started the car. They both fell silent.

David drives the car and also peeks at her blushing face from time to time. He smiled to himself.

After a while, David's car stopped in front of a luxurious hotel. Anastasia looked outside the car, "Why are we here?" Anastasia turned her head at David and asked.

David didn't give any response to her question, he got off and went around to open the car door for Anastasia.

Anastasia looked puzzled.

David extended his right hand toward Anastasia, Anastasia understood his action, and she held his hand.

He pulled her outside "For lunch." David just said these two words to her.

David held her waist with his left hand and took her inside the hotel.

Alex appeared in front of them. "Master, Madam." Alex greeted them.

Anastasia returned his greeting.

"Master everything is ready, you can go inside."

David already gave the order to arrange everything and also checked this place in advance.

"Hmm." David makes a knowing sound. David led her into a private room. After coming inside, Anastasia looked around.

That room was luxurious.

There were many food dishes arranged on a table in the middle of the room.

David led her near a seat and pulled a chair, but instead of her he sat himself down and grabbed Anastasia by her waist and made her sit on his lap.

Anastasia was caught by surprise, coming to her senses, she tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he held her more tightly.

"Wifey, don't move." David warned her in a horse's voice.

"I want to sit in a chair." Anastasia was feeling really uncomfortable to sit like this.

She wanted to get up from his lap, but she couldn't even move, how can she get up if he didn't let go of his grip on her waist.

"NO, you will gradually become accustomed to it." David looked at her, he soothed her hair with his fingers.

"Huh?" Anastasia didn't understand the meaning of his words.

"Yeah from now on whenever we will be alone, you will only sit on my lap."

Anastasia wanted to ask him if he took the wrong medicine, but she stopped her words.

"How can you eat if I sit on your lap." Anastasia tried to explain.

"I want to hold you in my arms and I don't see any problem with that." Anastasia understood his nature very much already in such a short time, if he wants to do something, he will definitely do that even if she refuses.

"Okay, now tell me what you want to eat."

David began to feed her the dishes that Anastasia points her finger at.

David knew her taste. His wife always liked spicy and sour food, she doesn't like sweet food.

After filling her stomach, David himself began to eat her leftover food from the same plate even the same spoon from which he fed her without any hesitation. Anastasia was shocked, she looked at him with big eyes.

David saw that his wife was looking at him with big eyes. "What happened?" David asked her.

"Why are you eating my leftovers?" Anastasia frowned her eyebrows and asked him.

"Because we shouldn't waste food snowflake, so I finished for you."

Anastasia was left speechless, how can he say this nonsense.

On the table, there were still some untouched dishes left. He was the one who ordered too much and now he is showing her this invalid reason.

Hey lovelies! This chapter was supposed to go on air by sunday but i already posted an update on my Instagram so i had to publish this chapter today for all the curious peeps😅

If you still haven't followed me there, what are you waiting for?! Go and follow me there also for early updates.❤️

My Instagram account is in my bio🥰💞.

Don't forget to vote guys. I stayed awake till 1, i deserve this much right?🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Lovexoxo。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。