His baby

Not far from there, a man devilishly handsome with a frown on his face was sitting in the black Mercedes looking at Anastasia attentively. Seeing her expressions changing from shock to disappointment to hurt, was causing him pain. He just wanted to rush there and hug his snowflake. He wanted to hide her tiny self in his arms and not let anybody even peek at her, let alone causing her hurt. But right now he was the one who was causing her hurt the most. By marrying her forcefully and hiding himself from her.

David was scared that if he asked for her permission she would never agree to marry a man 11 years older than her. But he also knew that he couldn't let her go. Not after finding her after 2 years of vigorous searching. He couldn't bear himself to get apart from her now.

She was the beat to his heart and oxygen to his breathing. She was his entire world and his hope and reason to stay alive in this world. David had fallen too deep for her. Deeper than anyone can imagine.

Meanwhile, Anastasia had recovered from the emotional hurt and disappointment and was asking the assistant if she can live in the dorm for one more day and move tomorrow as she had to explain everything to her roommate. She was looking like walking on eggshells.

David was so worried and wanted to ask her what happened when he received a call from his assistant.

David:- "Yes."
Assistant:- "Sir Mrs Frost wants to stay in the dorm today and move tomorrow to the mansion." 
Seeing Anastasia's face he couldn't bear himself to say no. How could he? His baby, his snowflake was looking so scared like a shivering kitten expecting to hear a yes. And who was he to say no to his queen's wishes.

David:- "okay. Let me talk to her."
Anastasia was dumbfounded when Alex(assistant) gave her the phone. After a full pause of 10 seconds she said "Hello Mr Frost."

Her voice was music to David's years. The man who was as cold as ice with a poker face no matter what the situation was smiling like a fool. David Frost, owner of Frost industries, the richest and most influential figure in City X, was out of words for once with a crazily beating heart.

Anastasia waited but got no response from his side so she spoke again.

Anastasia:- "Hello Mr Frost."
David:- "You want to stay in the dorm tonight?"
Anastasia:- "If that's okay with you."
David:- "Alex will pick you up tomorrow at 7."
Just like that the call disconnected.