He is such a baby

Before anything else as promised here's the dance!

Ok not so funny. I know my sense of humour is rotten🙂
Keep voting guys!
____________________________________

The next morning, when Anastasia woke up she couldn't believe her own eyes.

Her whole body was on top of David's body.

Her two hands are wrapped around David's neck and David's hands are wrapped around her waist.

Seeing this Anastasia thought in her head, "Since when did I become so desperate?!"

She clearly remembers last night they just hugged each other but now she was lying on top of his body.

Anastasia tried to get down slowly without waking David.

But David suddenly laughed out loud.

"Using me all night like a sleeping bed, now you wake up and you're escaping like a thief."

Anastasia really wanted to vanish in the air when she heard his word. This man was too much, she was sleeping how could she know what she did in her sleeping state.

David woke up much earlier than her.

He was always a light sleeper and sometimes sleeps only three to four hours. Sometimes he can't even fall asleep at night.

But today he slept peacefully with her in his arms. When he woke up, he saw she was sleeping on his chest. He was very happy.

He didn't want to breathe loudly in the fear of waking her up. David hugged her, he wanted to stay that way all his damn life.

"Good morning wifey." David gave her a kiss on the head, Anastasia raised her head and shyly met David's dark eyes.

"Good morning." Anastasia wished him back.

"Do you think my day can start well with your dry greetings." David smirked.

Before Anastasia could ask him what he meant by those words, David started kissing her.

David kissed her forehead, then cheeks, her nose, and sealed her lips with his.

At first, Anastasia didn't respond to his kiss, she didn't know how to catch up with his wild kiss.

David already knew what she was thinking.

"Follow my lips."

David softly whispered and started kissing her lips again.

Sometime later, Anastasia slowly started kissing him back.

After a while, David stopped kissing her.

Seeing her red lips and blushing face he thought if he didn't stop now he really couldn't control himself anymore and would claim her.