Scream MY name🔞

Hello lovelies 💕🫂
Lemme know how was the chapter and don't forget to vote!🥺❤️
Also this chapter contains mature content (i know you guys won't be listening nonetheless 🙄 shaitan bache😏)

Me disappearing after the last update.
My readers be like:

Bad joke🥲
_______________________________________

"Next day, I tried to find out which hospital they took you to know about your condition, but no one knew about that accident, so I failed to find you."

Anastasia's hands were still touching his head as if she was comforting him with her tender touch. If she knew that man would be her husband, she might search for him more heartily.

"yeah, because of this, it also took me two years to find you."

Although he remembered her face, he knew nothing else about her. she was a stranger to him.

with 0 information about her everything was impossible for him to find her, but he didn't give up like she didn't give on him that day.

He continued his search; he searched the whole S city but still couldn't find her. Even Liam, Adam, and Alex thought he might have gone crazy; even a girl saved his life,

He has to search for her like a satellite, but they even teased him, saying that he should find her through satellite, but he ignored everyone and continued until one day he found her.

"you searched me for two years. Why?" Anastasia was shocked, although she helped him, he searched for her for the whole two years. Unbelievable. That was crazy. Nowadays, people don't even care for their people, but she was a passerby in his life.

"yeah, because from that accident day you became my life, so how can I stop searching for my own life? If I gave up those years, we might lose you now, knowing that we had a beautiful married life in our future,

At that moment you stepped into my life, happiness and luck followed you in my life, you don't know how lonely I was without you, so I don't regret nor will ever that I didn't give up" David answered her with a bright and charming smile.

His smile was too dazzling; because of his smile, Anastasia felt her entire world brighten with so many beautiful firecrackers.

She knew people could lie with words, but eyes never lie.

He only loved her in his eyes, and she felt happy that they didn't miss each other.

She didn't dare to think any beautiful

thoughts or never dared to see any beautiful dreams in her entire life. Every time she wanted to see or think, reality hit her very hard that she closed these thoughts inside her heart and locked it tight.