Spank your ass

Hello lovelies 🤭
This update is only for my loyal lovefam💕 for the cuties who read, vite, comment and appreciate my hard work!

I was feeling so bad that i didn't upload because of some fake readers who just come here read and go on their way not even appreciating someone's hard work.

But my lovefam shouldn't get the punishment for that!❤️ You guys are my pillar, my strength and because of you guys our book is thriving.🫂

Thankyou so much❤️

I hope all of you guys will vote this time😇

Continuing our parampara!

And.

_______________________________________

David sat down on the bed and leaned on the bed head.

He lowered her pajamas a little and touched her abdomen.

Gently rubbed her abdomen.

Today he felt something he never felt in this world he hates the most, feeling helpless and not to help her also seeing her in pain Also, he never thought she felt this pain every month.now that he thinks about it, he felt the woman is strongest human on the earth, especially his wife. They bear so much pain every month but never complain.

David kissed on her forehead, in his eyes love and proud feeling could be seen for his wife.

At near noon Anastasia woke up, opening her eyes to see the person she wanted to see at that moment.

David was lying beside her right side, his hand was still on her abdomen, his palm was warm which was giving her a very comfortable feeling.

She lifted her face and looked at his face, she thought he was sleeping, but he was actually looking at her face.

Seeing she was already awake he felt worried again" does it hurt now?" he asked her.

Anastasia knew he got a fright yesterday when he saw her in that state.