Handsome Husband

Anastasia just walked away without giving him a second glance.

Evan stood there silently and watched her leave.

He has been trying for almost a year
now. But she always rejected him so directly. She didn't leave any hope for him.

But he can't give up on her. He likes her so much.

His name was Evan Smith. He was her
senior.

He always thought one day she will
accept him,

He told almost everyone in college that he will make her his girlfriend.

Evan fisted his hands.

"Ana you will be mine, you have to accept me."

But he doesn't know she already became someone's wife, and he never could snatch her from him even though he tried his whole life.

In the Starlight conference room, Liam and Alex were in a meeting.

The conference room door opens from outside.

David walked in.

Suddenly everyone fell silent. Everyone knows their CEO will not come today.

But his sudden appearance frightened everyone.

David ignored everyone's curious eyes and sat down in his chair.

'Master can't you just go to your office and sit there comfortably if you sit here in this scary and weird mood, we really can't complete our meeting.' Alex was thinking but didn't have the guts to say it loudly.

Anastasia came to her classroom and looked around to find Amy.

Amy waves her hands at Anastasia. Anastasia went near and sat down next to Amy. Her face was still red from anger.

Amy gave her a water bottle. "thanks."

Anastasia started to drink the water.

"why are you looking so angry, is your stranger husband looking so ugly?"

Amy thought that man might have looked very ugly that's why Anastasia was so angry.

"Why are you looking so angry? Tell me the truth, is your strange husband really that ugly to see?"Now Amy felt worried about Her.

She spilled water from her mouth after listening to Amy's words.

Anastasia rolled her eyes at Amy.

"What are you saying?"

"Then why are you so angry if not for your strange husband, who angered you?" Amy tried to explain why she said this.

"That shameless Evan stopped me and tried to say that nonsense again," Anastasia told Amy everything Evan did.

"Huh that ba***rd is really too much, can't he understand human language?" Now Amy was angry.

"In the past I just ignored his behavior, but now everything is different."

In the past, she really didn't think much about his shameless behavior, but today she feels if he doesn't stop now these things will be ugly.

Whatever the reason, she is a married woman now.

"I already refused him so many times, but he always ignored my words?"

"Okay I understand, i will try talk to him to stop, if not we will complain to the principal about this matter."

"Okay just leave that idiot, now tell me about your husband, i didn't have breakfast from worry and curiosities"

Anastasia knows why she didn't have her breakfast."this girl can't digest her food until she fulfills her curiosity"

"Okay, ask what you want to know."

"Tell me everything, how does your stranger husband look?" Amy held her breath inside and waited for Anastasia's reply.

"In one word, too handsome, too perfect, too rich" Anastasia answered her with a smile.

"Huh really" Amy was looking at Anastasia to be confirming again, so she can be sure.

Anastasia sighed and told everything. Amy was stunned after listening to everything.

"Then why didn't he appear in front of you before your marriage" Amy also wanted to know this answer like Anastasia.

"I don't know, he said he had his reason but clearly didn't tell me." Anastasia was also clueless.

"Okay now tell me did you make love with him?" Amy suddenly asked her.

Anastasia was speechless.

"What are you talking about, don't you have any shame." Anastasia's face was red from shyness. How can she ask so directly?

"Okay okay I understand but now tell me when will you show me your stranger husband." Anastasia smiled at the thought of her handsome husband.

"I have to ask him first." Anastasia just met him, and she can't do anything without asking him.

Amy also understands her reason." okay."