Getting Jealous

"okay" Anastasia was blushing like a girl who got a first love letter, suddenly she also wanted to see him as soon as possible and be with him.

"Wait for me" after saying this, David hung up the call. He stood up and left his office at high speed.

David came out of his office and went down the elevator.

Liam and Alex were discussing something with Secretary Liza in the office lobby, Suddenly Alex saw his Master walking towards them so hurriedly.

When David finally came in front of them he returned Alex's phone to Alex.

"I want the two best phones and it must be a couple's phone and also it must be a couple's phone and also prepare the phones as fast as you can."

David didn't wait for Alex's answer. He turned around to leave from there.

Liam asked him from behind, "Where are you going in such a hurry?" He answered Liam without looking back at them.

"To pick up my lovely wife, she is waiting for me."

David turns around and strides away without delaying a second, when they can't see any more someone suddenly shouts from behind.

"What the hell?" that person was Secretary Liza, who screamed out loud from behind out at such shocking news, and her sudden scream frightened Liam and Alex so much.

"What CEO just said now, is it really true?" she pointed her finger at Alex and asked him shockingly.

"Shh, shut up and seal your mouth, if Master finds out that you told this to anyone else, he will seal your mouth for the rest of your life, don't blame me later that I didn't warn you."

Alex warned her seriously, he knows why his Master wanted to keep this marriage secret for now. Liza closed her mouth immediately.

Alex leaves the lobby.

Liza was still in shock, but actually, she wanted to ask Alex "Our CEO got married without anyone knowing, but that's not the point I want to know, the point is who is that unlucky girl who married our devil CEO but he sealed her mouth before she said this.

In S College,

Anastasia went back to her class to find Amy. "Amy I have to go, i will not take any classes today."

Anastasia was happy, Amy could understand that from her tone of voice.

"Why are you so happy?" Amy looked at her face confusedly.

"My husband will come to pick me up." No one ever cared for her, and at the Grey family, everyone doted on Sherry Grey and treated her like a princess, Anastasia always felt jealous, but she didn't show it to anyone, for the first time in her life she felt someone truly cared for her, so of course, she felt happy.

"My husband, oh my god Ana, you are calling him husband so intimately." Amy teased her.

Anastasia felt embarrassed. She really called him so intimately, unknowingly.

Amy holds Anastasia's hands in her palm's "Ana are you happy being with him? I mean, do you really want this relationship with him? If not, then don't force yourself. If yes, then love him and make him completely yours." Amy wanted to know if she really was willing or not.

"Amy, I know why and how I got married without knowing anything about him, but after meeting him I truly want this relationship." Anastasia always wanted someone who truly wanted her.

He told her he wanted her and that's why he married her. She really wanted to trust him.

"If you are happy then I am also happy for you, go for it and don't hold back yourself."

Amy stood up "Okay let's go, let me walk you to the collage gate." Anastasia took her bag and they left their classroom together.

*30 min later*

David arrived at the college and spotted his wife in front of the college gate with a girl.

He suddenly frowned his eyebrows. 'Why is she standing in so much sun's heat, doesn't she feel uncomfortable? What if she gets sunstroke, can't she wait inside the collage instead of here in so much heat?'

David looked around to see if anyone was following him or not.

After confirming nobody was there he got out of his car and came to his wife.

"Anastasia" David called her in a soft voice. Anastasia was talking to Amy but heard someone calling her name from behind.

She looked at the direction in which the voice came from and saw that it was none other than her extremely handsome husband. Amy was also looking toward him.

Anastasia turned her head at Amy to say bye, but she saw Amy was looking at her handsome husband as if she was a girl who is seeing her idol for the first time in her life Anastasia gave Amy's hand a pinch.

Amy jumped out from sudden pain in her hand.

"Oh, oh, Ana why did you pinch me?" Amy glared at Anastasia and asked with a pained voice.

"Why are you staring at my husband as you have never seen any handsome man in your life?" Anastasia was clearly feeling unhappy.

"Oh my God Anastasia are you jealous just because I was staring at your husband, my brother-in-law is so handsome can't I stare at him. Before Anastasia can answer Amy. "Why are you here" David's sudden voice stopped her.

"Huh, didn't you tell me to wait for you" Anastasia was confused.

"I told you to wait for me, but why are you standing in so much sun's heat? What if you get sunstroke."

David scolded her in a soft voice.

Anastasia:!!!!!!

Anastasia was speechless and didn't know what to say to him at this point. Of course, she was feeling hot from the sun's heat but not so much that she would get sunstroke.

It's okay guys!! I expected atleast 10 votes considering the views on the chapter but no worries! Not getting targeted votes won't stop me from updating. I'll do my work nonetheless.🤗 This update is for the lovelies who supported me, read my book, voted, added to their to be read list.❤️ You guys make me cry from happiness 🥺👉🏻👈🏻
Also guys be sure to follow me and add this book to your list to get notified about the updates!🤗

Lovexoxo(⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)