Master becomes a cute puppy

In the starlight, the meeting ended after 30 min.

''Okay everyone go back to your work." Liam orders everyone.

They were counting the time when this meeting would end. They also don't want to be there, of course.

If their CEO was in his work mode he would be really serious, but what happened to him was really strange today.

The whole time he was just silently staring at his phone. Liam just told them to get back to work, and they ran away really fast.

They don't know why but their CEO today's mood was too scary. David didn't give any attention to what they were thinking.

He wasn't in the mood to do anything, he just wanted his wife with him now. Suddenly he smashed his phone against the wall.

Liam and Alex both of them got really frightened.

"What the hell are you doing? At least give a warning bro, my sweet little heart almost went silent." Liam was so scared from his sudden action.

Alex felt he was going to have a heart attack. He was wondering if his master really went mad or not.

"Why did you smash your phone suddenly? What happened?" Liam also wanted to know, has he really gone mad.

"If the phone does not work then why do I need such a phone." It's been 1 hour, but he didn't get any calls from his wife, so he thought this phone might not work anymore.

"Master it's been only 2 weeks since you were using this phone and this phone was specially made for you with special order, how can this phone not work in just two weeks." Alex asked him curiously.

"Then why didn't I get any call in 1 hour." David gave him a cold glare.

Liam and Alex left speechless.

"Give me your phone." David asked for Alex's phone. Alex was holding his phone tightly, he didn't want to give his phone to his Master.

David gave him a cold look "Don't worry I will not break your phone, I just want to give your madam a call."

Now everything was very clear to him why his master was behaving so strangely other than for madam why his master would act so crazily.

In S college,

An hour later Anastasia's first-class ended. She went to the canteen with Amy.

Amy was hungry, so she went and took some light food. She asked Anastasia if she wanted something to eat but Anastasia refused.

In the morning her husband already fed her breakfast like a pig, so in her stomach there wasn't any empty spot left even for a needle.

They sat down at a corner table. Amy urged Anastasia to call her husband.

"But Amy I don't know how to talk to him freely yet, i will tell him later not now." Anastasia felt nervous whenever she heard his voice.

"Anastasia, he's your husband, why can't you call him? I think he will be very happy if you call him, so now just shut up and call him." Anastasia felt Amy was right.

Actually, she also wanted to know his reaction when she calls him.

She mustered her courage and dialed his number. Just as she called, she heard a female voice telling her this phone was switched off.

"Amy his phone is switched off." Anastasia didn't know why, but she felt upset. This was her first time calling him, but his phone was already switched off.

"It's okay he might be busy just ask him later, no need to ask him now."

Seeing Anastasia's down face, she didn't know what to say. Amy looked at her watch and saw the time.

"let's go, it's time for our second class."

They left the canteen and went back to their class.

In Starlight in the conference room,

Alex wanted to hide his phone, but he couldn't. Despite his reluctance, Alex gave his phone to David.

His facial expression was like "master please don't break my heart." Alex was begging with his eyes.

Liam stood there silently, he was thankful that David asked for Alex's phone not his, otherwise his expression also would be like Alex.

David took the phone and dialed his wife's phone number.

After 3 rings Anastasia received the call, " Hello, Mr Wood." She said in a low voice.

David heard his wife's sweet voice on the phone. Hearing his wife's sweet voice, the anger he had before vanished immediately and got replaced with happiness.

"Wifey, it's me, not Mr wood." David replied to her with a smile.

Liam and Alex felt they were dreaming with open eyes.

Liam pinched Alex's arm to make sure he was not dreaming.

"Why are you pinching me?" Alex rubbed his pained arm.

"Do you see what I'm seeing?" Liam still couldn't believe his own eyes.

"How can a person like David change so suddenly?!!!!!"

David never smiled but now he was smiling like a fool. Suddenly he felt very curious about David's wife.

"If that person is our Madam then of course it's 100% possible, our Master becomes a cute puppy from a dangerous tiger!!!"

Within just three days, Alex saw this so many times. But still this reaction from his Master was too shocking.

David ignored them and patiently waited for Anastasia's reply.

Anastasia couldn't talk loudly because her professor was taking class.

"Can I talk to you in 10 min, I'm still in class so I can't talk to you now." Anastasia replied to him in a low voice. She also wanted to talk with him but couldn't do anything.

But the moment David heard her, he became unhappy again.

"Okay." David thought he waited an hour for her so obviously he could wait another ten minutes.

Anastasia hung up the call.

Suddenly, David stood up and left the room without saying anything to them.

Liam and Alex stood there. Alex was the first one to break the silence.

"Master..." last remaining words stuck in his throat. He wanted to say "Master you left without returning my phone to me."

Inside David's office,

David was sitting in his chair, leaving the phone on the table and looking at his watch.

After 10 min Anastasia's class ended, she immediately called Alex's number.

David didn't even take a second to receive the call.

"I missed you, can't you end your class early today for me?" David spoke up directly with his cutest childish tone.

Anastasia was shocked by his sudden confession and also felt happy somehow.

"Hmm, I can go home if you want me to return early today." Anastasia wanted to say, "You said you miss me so of course, I'll miss today's classes for you."

"Wait for me there, I'll come pick you up in 30 mins." David wanted to fly there for her if it were possible in real life.

Thank you so much for freaking 700 views😭 never thought i could get this much🥺. But i have a complaint from you guys👉🏻👈🏻
Can you please vote also? That gives me so much motivation to write fast. Please guys it's just a request.

Let's complete a target of 10 votes on this chapter untill i upload next chapter!❤️

Lovexoxo(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)