Fu*k your Baby

Hello lovelies 🤭
Kese ho sab log? Missed me?!👀
Ek request h is baar please guys vote kiya kro apke ek vote se muje likhne ka motivation milta hai! Please vote❤️

Also make sure to follow me on Instagram and Wattpad for early updates❤️🫂

So as our parampara ~

Me after you guys don't vote and still ask for new chapters:

Do vote and share your thoughts 💕_______________________________________

_______________________________________

However, Anastasia knew she should confess her feelings as soon as she could. She felt he was upset when he said he loves her, but she didn't return his feelings. She can ignore her feelings for her anymore.

"Didn't I tell you, Anastasia never talk about dying, or you always take my words like empty air?" David's angry voice came from behind?

She was startled, she dropped her phone on the bed.

"Why are you silent now, I asked you something?" his anger was flowing from his voice.

Anastasia was biting her lower lip and already started to think about how to answer his question.

Just as she turned around he was already behind her.

"What happened?" she asked frankly, but she knows he was in totally serious mode.

"Don't you know what happens when you're the person who did that?" David leaned toward her now he was so close to her face?

Anastasia backed a little, but he trapped her with his arms.

"Don't think about running before you answer me!" he bites on her cheek softly.

"I was just joking about nothing else." Ana said with a forcing smile.

"You're not allowed to say anything like this, not even while joking." David bites the tip of her nose.

"Okay, I'll never say this again." Anastasia nodded with him just like he wanted.

"You said you were going to take a nap but it seems like you are so bored." David points his finger toward her phone which was still on the line.

Only then did she remember that the other person were still online, and as far as she knew Amy, she was already daydreaming about having a husband like her brother-in-law after, hearing his words.

Anastasia turned to pick up her phone, but David pushed her middle of the bed and helped her to lay down.

He also got up on the bed and lay down beside her.

He picked up the phone and handed it to her.

Without saying anything he hugged her and closed his eyes as if he intended to sleep without disturbing her.