The Mystery of 3 years

Hello lovelies 🤭
Feels like a long time! I missed you guys🫂
And I'm sorry to make you guys wait so much🥲

*Me giving my readers the most awaited chapter for not updating soon*
Readers:

*Me giving my readers the most awaited chapter for not updating soon*Readers:

One more for you all!😂❤️

Le my readers after reading the chapter's title:

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉_______________________________________

_______________________________________

"Don't worry, the law cancelled your adoption, so you don't need to worry about anything"

David patiently explained it to her.

"When?" she asked shockingly.

"Today." David said seriously and continued, "So from now on you're free from the Greys."

Anastasia's eyes lifted. She didn't feel sad or any emotions.

"Okay, I understand." Anastasia nodded her head.

"There's something i need to confess. And i know no way or level of apology can be justified for what I've done.". David said with a dejected expression. But what was more worth were the emotions floating in his eyes. Just a glimpse in them and Anastasia knew how much sincere and serious he was.

"I asked.... basically manipulated the Greys into thinking that i am some old kinky fucker obsessed to get a young girl for my fun worth and willing to give them a million dollars project in return for it...." Last words of his were more of a whisper.

He didn't want to explain the complete truth or the reason to her because if she got to know that the Greys didn't want her to get married to someone worth keeping her happy and give her even an ounce of love even if it could give them benefits in return.

Instead all they wanted was to make her a plaything for some old fuck to get done with her and throw her off to the streets so that they could suck off more benefits from her.