Damn periods come at me!

Hello lovelies 🤭

In today's chapter there'll be few things People will feel uncomfortable about and won't agree with my thoughts or think it's too much.

But i would like to request not to put harsh comments and kindly talk to me in the dms to see if i could explain my POV to you there.🫂

*For people who consider periods as a taboo or are uncomfortable about period blood.* I'll put a warning and you can just skip the part altogether as it won't affect the storyline.❤️

Enough of serious talk. So as our parampara!

Me after uploading a chapter:

Jldi jldi vote krdo!❤️_______________________________________

_______________________________________

"In the future i'll remember this, i'll never coax you anymore even if you ask me to do it." Anastasia think this inside her small brain which catched David attention.

David knew what she was thinking just looking at devilish eyes.

"Of course you have to coax me otherwise i have many more ways to make you." he proudly said.

Anastasia's mouth hung opened in shock"this man is really terrific, just now he said he was not angry but now he is proudly saying i have to coax him even if he is angry or not!"

Anastasia warned herself "Ana you better not argue with him because you can't win against him with your weak and naive words."

She immediately changed the topic"i'm hungry."

"oh sorry, come let's go downstairs and feed your hungry stomach."David vent down and wanted to carry her in his arms but Anastasia stopped him.

David looked at her "what happened?" he asked her?

"Mmm, i wanna take a shower." Anastasia felt uncomfortable.

David carried her to the bathroom and helped her take a shower.