She was pregnant

Hello lovelies 🤭
Missed me? I missed you all a lot💕🥺
As our parampara let's start with a meme!

Hello lovelies 🤭Missed me? I missed you all a lot💕🥺As our parampara let's start with a meme!

One more!

Ahahahaha!🤣 As you guys made me so scared with your cute threats so here's your update loves💕_______________________________________

_______________________________________

Rachel Grey glares at Anastasia; how dare of this bitch? Now she even argued with her, showing no fear.

"You how could you do this, you ungrateful bitch, now you dare to argue with me. Did you forget who I am?!" Rachel Grey scolded Anastasia.

But Anastasia stood still with no reaction. Seeing this, Haley Grey felt angry.

She tried to approach Anastasia in rage, but Jess was faster than Haley.

She stood in front of Anastasia and pushed Haley hard. Haley lost her foot off balance and fell.

"Ahh," Haley cried out loudly in pain.

"Hey you," Rachel Grey glared at Jess and hurriedly helped her daughter to stand up from the floor.

"Mrs. Grey, from now on, I don't have any relationship with your family, so stop disturbing my life. If not, then don't blame me for being merciless or when something happens with your family." Anastasia warned Rachel Grey. She had already endured them enough.

"You!! huh you think you could cut your relationship with us so easily just because you want, then you have to do something for the last time. Come home Sunday at lunch."

Rachel Grey was aware that Anastasia has now canceled the adoption. They didn't have any rights in her life, so she gritted her teeth, and she requested Anastasia.

"No, you're wrong this time, I can, and I already did, so I'll not fall into your trap again, so don't use these old tricks at me." Anastasia gave a bitter smile. She is not a fool to fall into their trap again.

After saying that, Anastasia tried to enter the college, but Rachel Grey stopped her.

"But Ana, please help us for the last time." Rachel Grey pretending to look so pitiful.