Taking her far away

Hello lovelies🤭
Missed me?
Feels like ye regular intro ban gaya h😭 and yes i am ashamed for that!

But no worries you will get updates regularly from now on❤️

Isliy Don't forget to follow, voye and comment. Both on Wattpad and Instagram 💗 bohot motivation milta hai yaar!

I help you, you help me, both of us are happy 🤣💗

As our parampara!❤️

When readers are ranting and cursing about you not giving updates you can do nothing about it and you just stand there listening like:

Also!

Tell me it's not only me😭_______________________________________

_______________________________________

"Okay, do you want me to do that permanently or just seal it temporarily." Mr Cooper asked again.

"Permanently." Evan knows he can't take the risk.

"But doctor are you sure there would be no harm right?" Although he wants this, he has to be sure before about her health.

"Yeah, although she won't have any problem in her normal life, sometimes she would feel a headache whenever she faces or someone from her past suddenly comes in front of her." Mr Cooper said professionally, this was the side effects to remove someone's memory forcefully from him or her.

"What?" Evan suddenly panicked, he got nervous.

He wants a new life with her but if she would be in pain, he will also feel her pain.

"Would it be life-threatening?"

Evan's father asked worriedly.

"No, it won't until that she force herself to remember, that's why I'm asking if we sealed her memory she might remember someday, but if we permanently remove her memory, and she tried to remember that would very severe for her because no matter how much she tries she can't, and she might have nerves breakdown, she will fall into coma." Mr Cooper was a straightforward person, he never hide anything from his client.