She is MINE

Hi lovelies! Author this side🙋🏻‍♀️
Hurry up and vote!
You guys are so forgetful! Always have to remind you😮‍💨
Target:- 20 votes or 100 views❤️
_______________________________________

After Alex left David sat on the chair and opened the phone box, seeing the couple's phones he immediately wanted to go to his wife, but he knew he couldn't go now.

"Control yourself." David scolded himself.

He had to meet that old man, if not things will be out of control just like before.

He started thinking about what his wife was doing in college.

He sighed,"I really miss my princess."

In S college,

"Sorry, Amy." Anastasia already said sorry a hundred times.

"Seriously Ana, now that you have a handsome husband, you forget your only friend." Amy pretends to be angry.

"You were also there, did he give me a minute to say anything?" Anastasia tried to explain.

"Okay I will forgive you in one condition if you treat me to a big meal." Amy said with a smile, she was just teasing her.

"Okay, deal."

"Okay, now tell me have you and your husband done it yet?" Amy was beyond curious.

"No." Anastasia was shy.

"Ana don't tell your husband really don't.....?" before Amy completed her words, Anastasia pressed her hand on Amy's mouth to prevent her from saying anything nonsensical.

"Don't talk nonsense." Anastasia rolled her eyes at Amy.

Amy began to laugh.

"I think I have to break up with you?" Anastasia pouted her mouth.

Amy felt goosebumps.

"Ewww Ana, if someone hears your words, they will misunderstand us."

Anastasia left speechless. "this girl."

"Okay I know I can't win with you, I will treat you to lunch." Anastasia changed the topic.

She really can't tell those morning actions in front of Amy otherwise she will not miss a chance to tease her.

Suddenly, Anastasia remembered David's devilishly beautiful smile, she really started to miss him a little.

At lunchtime, Anastasia took out her phone to check if her husband had left any calls or messages.

"Nothing." Anastasia was disappointed.

Yesterday after only two hours he called to say he missed her. But today he didn't even send a message. She was engrossed in her thoughts.

Suddenly Amy called her and Anastasia came to her senses.

"What happened?" Anastasia looked at Amy.

"Your phone is ringing." Amy pointed her finger at Anastasia's phone.

Without thinking, Anastasia immediately received the call.

"Hello, Madam." but when she heard Alex's voice she was disappointed.

"Mr Wood." Anastasia replied.

"Madam, I'm at your college canteen, can you come here?"
"Huh, okay I am coming" Anastasia hung up the call.

"Amy let's go to the canteen." Anastasia took Amy with her to the canteen

Alex was already sitting at a canteen table with arranged lunch.